15. Hanzo x Reader - Drunk (lemon)

I just wanted to say the above picture is my favourite fanart of Hanzo. Like omfg just look at him.. The smirk makes everything so much better.. Anyways let get into the story!

Warning - lemon

It was just a cold Saturday night and you were laying in bed trying to sleep. You had been like this for about 15 minutes. The reason you couldn't sleep was because your partner, Hanzo Shimada, was still not home. Hanzo had gone out with Genji and a few other of the Overwatch agents. He told you he would arrive and be home at approximately 10:00 pm. At the moment it was 10:25 pm. You were very nervous, whenever he would go out with his friends, he would always come home when he said. Not this time..

You have messaged him multiple times over the phone but receiving no response. Hanzo wouldn't even answer the phone when you called. This made you think that he is with girls and not his male friends and brother. Even with Genji being a cyborg he would still have his rowdy moments when having a boys night out. From what Hanzo has told you girls seem interested in him. Just the thought that Hanzo would probably be around girls hurt you. 'Hanzo would never cheat. Right?'

He had always told you that he never spoke or interacted with girls. He loved you and only you. At the moment it was hard to believe that. Your overthinking was tremendous, but you couldn't help it.

After not being able to sleep you decided to text Genji, you knew that you should of thought of this earlier. You rarely spoke to Genji due to reason that you never really had to. But now was a good time.

Phone convo with Genji
Y/N : Hey Genji, where is Hanzo? I am getting worried..

Genji : Hello Y/N, I am deeply sorry but Hanzo's phone battery died just before he could reply back to your messages.

Y/N : Oh okay.. Well when is he getting home?

Genji : Shortly, we just had to drop off some of the boys. I'll just say Hanzo may or may not be a little drunk.

Y/N : Oh uhh well. Nice to know.

Genji : Yeah.. I am sorry, but he should be home in about 10 minutes. Hanzo also wanted to message you on my phone but since he's drunk I didn't trust him with my phone. So he has thinking about you.

Y/N : Awe that's cute.

Genji : Well I must go now, I got more driving to do, Hanzo will home very shortly so I suggest you wait out the door, that's if you can.

Y/N : Oh okay I am in bed but I can get up, but thank you for taking care of your brother.

Genji : No problem, see you soon, along with your good behaving boyfriend.

Y/N : Haha okay, I'll take care of him once he's here.

10 minutes later
You were waiting outside your door, you looked at the dark starry night sky. It was a misty cold night so you wanted Genji to arrive with Hanzo soon. After thinking about that, you could hear a car in the distance, the sound was coming closer to your house. Eventually the car arrived, the dark tinted windows and the black colour of Genji's expensive car. Someone then stepped out and you realised it was Genji due to the glowing green. You had put on a long warm robe just to cover up and not freeze. You decided to walk outside to Genji and the car.

"Hey Genji." You said as your teeth were chattering.

"Greetings Y/N, you look very cold there." Genji noticed your shivering and chattering of your teeth.