13. Young Hanzo x Reader - School

Today was the day when you find out your new classes for school, you were nervous but excited at the same time. Having new people and teachers was going to be very different but you were determined to stay positive.

You woke up earlier than usual to make sure you were ready. If you ever forgot something you would basically panic. Forgetting a workbook could give you a consequence. Most of the time you were organised and didn't forget anything.

'Where is my hairbrush?' You thought to yourself as you wondered around your bedroom. After you found it you quickly brushed your hair then went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. While brushing your teeth you were listening to your favourite song, S/N. (Song name) The first time you heard it, you fell in love with the tune.

Time skip
You double checked to see if you were ready to leave for school. You had everything you needed so you put your school bag on your back and left your house.

The weather outside was slightly warm and no wind. You could hear the birds chirping and nearby cars driving around. It was a peaceful trip to school. Today seemed like perfect day.

As you arrived at school you checked your school timetable in your diary to check what room you were in. You weren't sure where the room was, you needed to ask someone so you looked around. 'No one is around besides him..'  You gulped as you started to approach him.

The him you were referring to was Hanzo. Hanzo Shimada. Most people were afraid of Hanzo due to his family, the Shimada clan. As for you, you were shy. Hanzo was your age and in your year level. 'I wonder if he will be in any of my classes..'

"Excuse me Hanzo." You said shyly.

Whenever you seen Hanzo you just became shy. Why? You had a crush on him. Hanzo probably had no idea that you did, you tend to keep personal things to yourself.

"Yes?" Hanzo turned around.

He gave a slight smile as he seen your face. Hanzo never smiled much so this was unusual. You tried you hardest not to blush.

"Umm would you have any idea where my class would be?" You showed him your timetable.

"Yes, follow me. That is my class too." Hanzo said as he turned around and walked.

'What? He's in my class? Oh no..' You could feel your cheeks warm up, there was no way you were going to show your liking for him. You refuse to ever ask a boy out because you were afraid you would be rejected. Being rejected by Hanzo would feel the worst.

As you were walking behind Hanzo you were sort of day dreaming about him. You imagined if he was your boyfriend, you could kiss him, hug him and love him.. Hanzo then stopped which caused you to stop day dreaming.

"Uhh Hanzo?" You asked him.

"Oh sorry just thinking which room it was.. It's this one." Hanzo said as he held out the door for you.

"Awe he's so nice -" You realise that you did that out loud and Hanzo probably heard.

"Hmm?" Hanzo hummed.

You froze and blushed madly, some of your classmates looked at you weirdly. You continued to walk into your class and sat down at a chair with a nearby window, Hanzo followed.

"Oh sorry I umm -" you began to say as Hanzo put a finger over your lips, his finger touched your lips.

"Shh it's okay." Hanzo smirked as he moved his hand onto your leg.

You faced away from Hanzo, it was hard for your to think about what was happening. Your crush was acting weird around you. But you secretly enjoyed it. Then he took his hand off your leg, you sighed a little.

The people in your class were taking quick glances over at you and Hanzo. To them it was weird seeing Hanzo talking to someone, he usually stayed quiet and did his work. But now he was getting close to you and talking to you. 'Am I dreaming?'

You got your books out for class and Hanzo was watching every move you made. You could feel yourself warming up, Hanzo would definitely be able to see your blushes. You then finished with your books and sat still while looking out the nearby window trying to avoid eye contact with Hanzo.

"Y/N?" Hanzo wanted to speak to you.

"Y-yes Hanzo?" You quickly said while still looking out the window.

"Please face me, I want to see your beautiful face.." Hanzo said as you froze.

"Did he really say that?" You accidentally said out loud.

"Yes I did." Hanzo lifted his hand up towards your jawline and turned your head around.

You started to blush even more, you stared at his eyes but at the same time you didn't want to. Hanzo's eyes were so memorising to you. He started to move closer to you.

"Oh my.. I hope no one is watching.." You said out loud once again. You had a habit of saying thing outloud when you were nervous.

"Shh this is our moment.." Hanzo said softly.

Students were watching as Hanzo connected his lips with yours, they all cheered. You were surprised, unsure whether to kiss back or not. Suddenly Hanzo bit your lip which made you then kiss back.

After the kiss you looked down because you were so shy, Hanzo lightly chuckled. The class was talking about you and Hanzo. Everyone finally seen a different side of Hanzo. A side that no one would be afraid of.

From that day onward you loved going to school and spending time with Hanzo, many girls would give you death stares but Hanzo protected you. He stayed loyal to you, he helped with what ever work he could, if you got a detention he would make sure that the detention was cancelled. He was perfect.

Hanzo Shimada was your boyfriend.

Thank you for reading! And thank you all for the amount of support lately! I've noticed that I'm close to now 4k reads which is amazing. I also apologise that I took a while to update. I have been getting so much homework lately it's ridiculous. But I start holidays this Friday! Also look forward to 2 more lemons, they are requests.  So if anyone ever has requests do feel free to tell me them.
Sorry if there are any errors.💛