14. Genji x Reader - D.Va's Help (lemon)

Warning - lemon

You had always felt a feeling for the cyborg ninja ever since you first laid eyes on him. Just something about him you liked. You never knew him when he was fully human but you had to admit that he looked handsome. Too bad he was a playboy back in those days.

You were a healer at Overwatch, it's how you met Genji. When first seeing him you didn't know how to react, since he is a cyborg. You grew an interest in him, he fascinated you a lot. You loved seeing how his cyborg body worked, it felt like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Not to long ago you finished some training. You trained with D.Va, aka Hana, who was your best friend. She knew you liked Genji, she found it extremely cute.

At the moment you were sitting outside enjoying the sunlight on your skin and the chirping of birds. Hana had gone to her room because she 'had work to do.' But she did say she will come back to you.

As you were just enjoying the outside world a familiar girl voice interrupted your moment. It was only Hana.

"Hey Hana, finished already?" You asked with a smile.

"Oh no, I was speaking to Genji." Hana said as she winked.

"Oh okay.." You said as you stopped smiling.

"Haha don't worry Y/N, it involved you." Hana winked again.

You trusted Hana to not get with Genji, she didn't want to anyway. But just hearing that she spoke to the love of your life hurt a little, jealousy crept it's way to you.

"And?" You motioned your hand to ask for more information.

"Well.. It's a secret." Hana said as she smiled.

"Tell me please, I'm already stressing.." It was true, you were afraid that Hana told Genji that you had a crush on him.

"Why? When I tell you, you will be happy. Trust me." Hana said as she sat down next to you.

"Did you tell him that I liked him?" You were very curious.

"Oh Y/N, of course I didn't, I wouldn't do that to you. You're my bestie!" Hana said as she hugged you.

You were relieved, you knew you could trust Hana. Like how could you not? Hana knew you had your moments when you would think she said something to Genji so she understood. Hana even promised you that she would never tell anyone about your secrets. She has kept that promise ever since.

"So, do you think you and Genji will ever be a thing?" Hana randomly asked you.

"What? No I don't think so, I feel as tho his standards are high.." You said as you looked down and played with your fingers.

"Oh come on Y/N, you are sooo his standard." Hana cooed.

"How? He doesn't show any affection to me." You said quietly.

"That's what you think, trust me I've seen him checking you out a couple of times." Hana said which made you look at her.

"When?" You asked wanting to know more.

"Training, when you're eating, stretching, walking around.. Everything!" Hana said, she seemed excited.

"How do you know? He has his helmet on." You frowned at this thought.

"I can tell, sometimes he will take quick glances, he will even look then turn away quickly when you turned around in his direction." Hana even demonstrated what Genji did.

"Hmm.." You didn't know what to think.

'Hana always tells the truth, so these cant be lies, right?' You looked at her face, it looked like she was stressed a little because you wouldn't believe her.