"Cap." They respond in unison.

"Stand down from my girlfriend." I say and look at Tobin as she sticks her tongue out at them. "Tobin Powell."

"Oh shit." Alanna says and I look at her. "I'm gonna go." Alanna says and I turn back to Tobin.

"You're 30. Act it." I say and she sighs as I grab her hand with my free one, heading out to the Rover with her. She opens the back for me and I put my bags back there, closing the back and getting in the passenger seat.

When we get home, I pet Sortzen as I pass and set my bags in the living room before sitting down so he can fully greet me. Smiling as he stands on my shoulders and everything else before calming down and rolling onto his back, so I scratch his stomach.

-
Tobin
-

"So like, not gonna lie," Y/N starts as we lay cuddled up on the couch listening to the TV as we just talk about anything and everything.

"Uh oh. You and Ash got married?"

"No, I did propose though. We've yet to set the date." Y/N says and I raise an eyebrow. "Long story."

"Okay then. What were you talking about?"

"Last night."

"Okay?"

"As I said, not gonna lie, when we were in the shoot off and the entire stadium started chanting PTFC, I kinda joined in. It was a whisper but I was chanting it too." Y/N says and I smile.

"Oh, you traitor." I say and she rolls her eyes, pulling me closer by the back of the neck, kissing me softly.

"Shut up." Y/N says as she pulls away.

"I don't think I will." I say, laughing as she sits up, putting her hands against my collarbones as she sits on my lap.

"Then I'll just make you." Y/N says and I raise an eyebrow.

"And how will you do that?"

"Go outside with Sortzen." Y/N says, laughing as I sit up and wrap her in my arms, looking up at her as she chuckles with a raised eyebrow. "How do you like my boobs?"

"Eh, they're soft, but I like your eyes and smile better." I say, smiling as she blushes.

"Tobin."

"Yeah?"

"You're so annoying. Shut up." She says and I laugh, putting my hand on the back of her neck and laying back, pulling her with me, putting her forehead to mine.

"Never." I say and she smiles, kissing me again.

-

"Tobin!" Y/N screams, her nails digging into my shoulders and I smirk down at her. "Tobin!" She screams and I chuckle.

"Yes?" I ask and she glares at me.

"I swear to fucking hell, if you drop me in this pool, I will pack my shit so fast and head back to the hotel before you can move to help me out of the pool." Y/N says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

"Don't test me, Heath. I'll call Alex to pick me up." Y/N says and I move to drop her but catch her as she grips the back of my neck, letting out a small shriek. "Tobin fucking Heath! Put me the fuck down!" She yells and I put her down, watching as she storms into the house after shoving me a little, so I follow her in and up the stairs, opening the door that's slammed in my face.

"Y/N. Babe, come on." I say and she turns to me, just staring at me. "I'm sorry."

"No you're not, because you wouldn't have done it in the first place if you were sorry." She says and I walk over to her, grabbing her hands as I sit on the bed.