Chapter 5

TO THOSE WHO HAVE READ CHAPTER FOUR BEFORE MARCH TENTH, I WOULD GO BACK AND REREAD IT. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE NOTIFACTION SYSTEM WILL ONLY ALERT YOU ONCE, THAT BEING WHEN THE CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED. AND I WILL SAY THAT I DID UPDATE IT A LITTLE. BUT NOW THAT I HAVE THE NOTIFICATION MECHANICS FIGURED OUT, I WILL NOT PUBLISH A CHAPTER UNTIL THE CHAPTER IS COMPLETED. SORRY ABOUT THAT. ENJOY CHAPTER 5!

"I see," Momaru says, after I relate the story of my travels, "And what happened with my double... did he survive?"

"No," I reply. "Hisoka managed to kill him."

'I want to withhold the fact of my transformation...'

"Speaking of which little pup," Hisoka chimes in my mind. "Will we be seeing that side of you again?"

'Maybe.... but I wouldn't count on seeing it anytime soon.'

"Awe your breaking my heart," She groans sarcastically. "You know I'm a dog lover."

'Burn in hell.'

At that last thought, Momaru snags my attention again. "So Akio, when will be starting this meeting?"

"We still need two more to arrive," I sigh with my head in my hand.

Momaru spots the bored expression and starts laughing, "Eager to take the fight to Zeno?"

Smirking, I turn back to him and lift my head up tossing an arm over the back of my chair, "I've never been more excited in my life!"

He looks at me grinning back, then looks around the dining hall. The table to seat at least twelve, is completely empty save for him and me. After having everyone get rooms in the inn we frequent here for conversations and meals more than not.

"I feel like I've been revived back to my prime." I chuckle.

"You haven't changed a bit..." We hear a voice come from the stairs.

We look to see Tora with Minako. Her eyes look to me and smile.

"Minako?" I say slightly.

"We were just talking about you." Tora says as she and Minako move to take seats at the table.

"Oh and what was my love saying about me this time?" Momaru starts as he tries to hug Tora. "Oh, I bet it was about how much she adores me an-"

"Sit down!" Tora retorts sternly, flicking him hard enough he falls back into his chair stunned.

As they sit down they take chairs directly beside me, Minako on my left and Tora to my right.

"Were you now?" I say to Tora. "And what were you discussing?"

"About recent events," She replies leaning back in her chair and throwing her legs on the table one over the other. "About a trip you've been having without my knowledge."

Minako looks at me, sitting back in her chair one leg over the other. "I told her everything that I was there to witness."

"So the confrontation with Zeno wasn't explained then." I look at the ceiling and sigh, knowing that inquiries about it are coming.

"You didn't tell me that you had a rough road Akio," She says staring at me. "and the part with Momaru's double..."

Momaru is still slightly stunned in the chair... or asleep..., but she turns to him and kicks his chair out from under him. Falling he wakes up and starts screaming until he hits the ground. He then sits up and looks at Tora.

"What was that for?"

"YOU IDIOT!" She shouts at him now standing over him arms at her sides, she then reaches down and grabs him by his collar and yanks him close to her face. "YOUR DOUBLE TRIED TO KILL AKIO! HOW DID YOU NOT TAKE ACTION!"