Old flame

The two were inseparable, but there love was lethal. Filled with heated arguments and hateful words spitting from each other's mouths. But they were meant for each other. They believed nothing would ever split them apart but soon enough there was an end, along with the world at least that's how it seemed.

The blonde hair, blue eyed girl continued her journey through life without him and his world slowly fell apart. She went through the hurt and endless pain that Kylo went through but soon enough it faded. She didn't remember the way he smelt, or what it felt like to be touched by him. Her memory of him was faint, almost like it never even happened. Her life had changed significantly, no longer a part of the fighting and she fell in love with someone else. Poe on the other hand was involved in the resistance but she didn't mind as much. He was truly a great guy.

I pushed a strand of blonde hair from my eyes, squinting into the sun, a smile spreading across my face as he walked closer.

"I waited for you.." I said, looking up into the blue eyes of Poe. He smiled down at me and sat down, " I know, I can see that." He replied lightly tapping me on the nose with his index finger. I giggled to myself, laying my head onto his shoulder, gazing into the sky. Slowly the sun was setting and the night was getting darker. Soon enough the stars blinked and shun down on us, painting a beautiful picture in the sky.

I dozed off and was abruptly woken up. Loud noise filled my ears startling me as I sat up. I put my hands over my ears, hoping to shield them from the unbelievably loud noise coming from the sky. Soon ships appeared up ahead. Instantly I knew who it was, Poe was standing next to me confused as ever. The ships landed and white stormtroopers filed out of the ramps, flooding the fields. Poe stormed forward ready to confront them. All attention was brought to him and my breath caught in my throat. You've got to be kidding me, does he not know how much trouble we are in now.

One of the stormtroopers hit him in the back of the head with his gun knocking him out, I gasped stepping backwards right into a cold suit. I whipped around and plasma stood there, "Ren doesn't know what he has comin for him.." she trailed off. "Sorry (y/n)" and then my vision went black.

I groaned and tried to grab my head but my wrists were restrained. I blinked, confused and looked down at myself. Bound to a metal chair, my ankles and wrist were strapped down. That's when it hit me, I'm home. I started to breathe heavy and tug on my restraints. I want out, my hair fell down in my face and covered my eyes. I could hear conversation out side my door and my body stilled.

"I wonder if he knows.." one of the voices said.

"Wait until you see the tantrum he throws, priceless" the other voice laughed.

I heard another set of footsteps coming closer. "What are you two doing? Get back to your stations." The voice demanded. It was stern and threatening. My breathing got heavier and I felt my chest rise and fall unevenly. My hands became clammy and sweaty, I clenched them together digging my nails into the rough skin of my palm. I heard the other two voices respond calmly, "Yes Sir" and disappear down the hallway. I knew he was coming in here, did he even know I was here? A million questions were buzzing in my head, I can't even think straight.

A gushing sound of air filled the room, and I know the door opened. Ren stepped inside, I can feel him. I slightly looked up, the dark uniform he wore didn't look any different, he looked taller but maybe that was because I just haven't seen him in so long, too long. We ended on bad terms and simply left the broken pieces to mend themselves.  The dark figure paced around me, back and forth. I began to wonder if he was actually going to say anything, then a muffled low voice spoke from the mask. It startled me, I wasn't expecting him to speak.

"Would you look who it is." Kylo spoke, his mask covering the true sound of his voice.

I stayed quiet, not responding.