I promise Part Two

"Welcome home" I said, a smirk forming on my face.

Kylo was silent, watching me from beneath his mask.

"You're dismissed." He said, waving away the stormtroopers. The men walked off, leaving the palace. The doors slammed behind them and there was silence that settled between us. An empty silence, it was weird. I figured I would have ran and threw my arms around his neck already, crying with happiness. But I stood there, watching him. Taking in his new appearance. His force signature doesn't even seem the same, there's something different, something deadly.

"Why are you here, Ren?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest. I could practically feel the smirk in his voice as he sarcastically responded. "I'm here to see you, Princess."

I rolled my eyes, not liking the new Ben at all. "You expect me to believe that you are here to see me? Its been 8 years!" I said, raising my voice. A new found anger spreading within me, something I hadn't realized I was so upset about until now.. that he's standing here in front of me.

Kylo took a few steps towards me, further into the room. Looking around, "This place hasn't changed much." He said, ignoring my comment from before. "Where are your parents?" He continued.

"You would know if you would have come back, but they died. My mother from sickness and my father not to long after you left, he was killed in battle." I said, sorrow filling my well being. Kylo stood in front of our family portrait that hung on the wall. My father, mother and I looked so happy, and we were until things just took a turn for the worst leaving me here alone to rule the kingdom at the age of 18.

"I'm sorry about your parents, (y/n). They were good people." He said, a small spark went off inside of me. Giving me hope that my Ben is still in there. Kyle Ren wouldn't say something like that, but Ben would.

"It's fine, I'm doing fine on my own." I informed him, if he even cared. He nodded, his helmet still on. It was starting to annoy me, I just want to hear his voice, see how much he's changed sense our young age.

"But what are you really here for?" I asked, curiously. I watched as he took a deep breath.

"I want you to join me. I want you and your kingdom to join the First Order, I know your father kept force sensitive people here for safety against the first order when we were younger. There has got to be a fair amount still here, and I could use them. Train them to be strong. Including you." He explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows, taking in his words.

"So you want me to give up my people so you can use them to your advantage? Innocent people. What does this do to help me?" I asked, completely bewildered that he actually thought he could just waltz in here after 8 years of being gone and expect me to peacefully give up my own people.

"Well I wouldn't destroy your planet." He said simply, as if it didn't even matter. I scoffed, "Oh? So basically I give up my kingdom or you kill me?"

He nodded his head, "That's a simpler way of putting it. You have 3 days to decide, I expect you to have your decision by then. I will be staying in my ship for the remaining time. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask." He said before turning around and walking out of my castle. I gulped, tears springing to my eyes. What the hell just happened? My once bestfriend just told me he was going to kill me if I didn't agree to his little 'plan'. I quickly wiped at my eyes as the hot tears ran down my cheeks. I grabbed the front of my dress running up the stairs and to my bedroom, I slammed my door shut. Leaning up against it and sliding to the floor, holding my head in my hands. This can't be happening.

I opened my blurry eyes to look around my room, the balcony was directly in front of me and a memory decided to make its way into my thoughts.

'Ben you can't be in here.' I whispered, knowing if my parents found out he was in my room they would have my head on a stick.