Join me

I took two more steps into the forest, looking for any sign of him. Yet there were no traces of him ever being here. The tall trees and fog made it hard to see. I calmed my breathing, trying to hear anything.. anything at all. The silence fooled me once again. I don't know why I ever would have relied on a silly dream to lead me to him.

The setting looked oddly familiar though as parts of last night's dream refreshed my memory.

I remember walking through the forest, stumbling over branches. Hearing him calling my name out in the fog. I turned in circles searching for him. He felt so close yet so far away.

I startled myself back to reality as a creek of a branch not to far ahead broke. My head shot in the direction of the sound, curious I walked forward. Searching for the source of the sound. I passed through two trees and into a opening. My eyes widened, there he was. Kylo Ren, the most feared man alive. He dressed like a nightmare in all black, hiding away from the world with a helmet. I took a step forward somewhat surprised that my dream really did mean something.

"Have you been contacting me?" I asked curiously. The man standing in front of me nodded.

"Yes I have" he replied, calmly.

"Why? And how?"

"You are force sensitive. I'm using my mind to give you dreams, that lead you here. So that I can talk to you" He said, voice sounding robotic because of his helmet.

"I can't be force sensitive, my parents never even knew.. or if they did they kept it from me.. but why do you need me?" I asked trying to put together the pieces.

"I want you to join me, become my partner. I can teach you how to use the force. I can train you, make you strong."

I furrowed my eyebrows "I don't even know you, you've killed people. Many people. I'm not like you.. and I never will be"

"Very well, I guess I'll have to do this the hard way" he said and with that everything went black.

I'll do a part two to this one soon (: because one it's short & two it was kind of boring sooo yeah.