Mr. Driver// Part Two

Ahhh late update! I'm so sorry but I hope you enjoy it. Part 3 should hopefully be up soon! (:

Finally the day came to a end and I found myself walking outside to meet up with Emiley, Peyton and Kenzie. All three of them smiled as I made my way over to them.

"So how'd it go?" Peyton asked with an excited look on her face.

I laughed, "If you're referring to Mr. Driver then it went great. We even talked." I said sending Peyton a wink. Peyton squealed and laughed, while Emiley starred off in the distance.

"Looks like he likes talking to Grace a lot too." She said, rolling her eyes. I turned my head to look over my shoulder and sure enough there was Grace twirling her hair and smiling up at him as they talked. I turned back to the girls and rolled my eyes, "When isn't Grace talking to a guy? Honestly it's not any different than before" I said. "Ugh she's such a hoochie" Peyton growled. Kenzie stayed quiet, staring at Grace the whole time and observing the situation.

"You're quiet today" I said, nudging her. She smiled slightly not taking her eyes off the two, "That bothers me, she bothers me. I freaking hate her." Kenzie said, a glare taking over her features. "Guys they're probably talking about homework or something" I said.

Emiley scoffed. "Yeah because we all look at our teachers like that when we're talking about homework." She said, gesturing towards Grace. I sighed giving up on the idea. I have to admit, it did kind of bother me too but there's nothing I can do about it.

"Well I'll see you guys later" I said walking off to my car. I got in and quickly drove out of there, glad to be out of school and on my way home. I pulled in the driveway and my mom wasn't home yet. She usually gets home at around 8 ish.

I got out of my car and made my way into my house, setting my keys on the counter and heading upstairs to do my homework. I opened my door and walked to my bed, sitting down and pulling out a blank piece of paper to write my paragraph on. After I finished I quickly got ready for bed, falling asleep quickly dreaming about that hot teacher of mine.

****Next Day****

I woke up the next morning and quickly made my way into my bathroom, getting ready for the day. I slipped on my clothes and ran down stairs sitting down at the stool and drinking a glass of Orange juice. There was a note on the counter from my mom,

'Hey baby, I'm going to be out super late tonight. Don't wait up! I'll call you if I end up staying at the office! Have a great day, I love you!'

I smiled, my mom's so cute but she works way to hard. I sighed setting my empty glass in the sink and grabbing my keys on the way out the door. I unlocked my car getting in and starting the engine. I sighed and took off down the road, ready for another day of school.

I walked in the classroom and sat down in my seat. Mr. Driver was sitting at his desk, bent over some papers. Some of the girls whispered about how hot he was in the back and I could clearly hear them so I'm 100% sure he could too. I saw his lips curve up in a small smile and he chuckled to himself. I couldn't help but smile at his little laugh because it was kind of adorable.

He was wearing a black button up shirt with black pants today and he looked good as always. He stood up in front of the class and cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention.

"Who wants to go first?" No one moved and they all looked around at each other waiting for someone to get up there and do it.

"No one?" He asked, slightly laughing. "Well I guess I'll just tell you guys about myself." He said pacing in front of the room. "My first name is Adam, I'm 32 years young" he smirked and the class laughed. "My favorite color is red and I love star wars" he finished off and some of the girls in the back raised there hands. He quickly called on them, and Grace just happens to be the one talking, "Are you married or in a relationship?" She asked innocently but we all know what she's getting at.