I Promise Part Three

I stomped back through the palace doors, slamming them behind me. Eve jumped as she was dusting the pictures hanging on the walls and she watched me stomp my way upstairs with wide eyes. I've never acted out with anger before, but it wasn't just anger I was feeling but hurt. Ben Solo stole my heart at such a young age and he refuses to give it back.

I opened my bedroom door closing it behind me and stalking over to my balcony, swinging the double doors open and stepping out onto the balcony. I took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh air and allowing myself to calm down. I set my hands on the railing, looking out into the sunset. The sky is a light pink color, contrasting with the pink trees, multiple different colored flowers littering the ground it looked simply magical.

A small smile creeped onto my lips and I looked over my kingdom, I've never done my people wrong and I wasn't gonna start now. If they go down, I'm going down with them. It's as simple as that, I inherited this kingdom from my parents and It's my duty to keep these people safe, as there Princess. I sighed biting my lip in the process, I don't want to die. I'm so young but there's no way I'm going to sacrifice my own blood, my own people.

Tomorrow I have to give Kylo my answer, even though I already know my decision. I heard my door open behind me and I didn't even turn around. I assumed it was Eve to fetch me for dinner but then I sensed him, Kylo. In my room.. he hasn't been in here sense that time before he left for Jedi academy. I slowly turned around and was surprised to see him in normal clothes. No lightsaber, just a black t shirt and jeans.

"What do you want?" I asked, coldly.

"I-I don't know what I want.." He said, his facing changing into a mix of sadness and confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously.

"(Y/N) I've always had a call to the light, ever sense I left. Y-you cloud my thoughts and I don't know what to do about it because I want you but I can't have you. I thought that coming here would cause you to hate me but you only revealed your true feelings to me which pulled me in more." He confessed, taking a step closer to me. I gulped, looking into his brown eyes.

"I hate you Kylo Ren, but I love you Ben Solo." I whispered, a single tear rolling down my cheek as I stared up at him. I watched his chest rise and fall as he breathed.

"I know.." He whispered back, "But I love you more than anything (Y/N) as Kylo and as Ben." he added. I blinked back some tears as he whispered the words I've yearned to hear my whole life. I slowly walked forward and wrapped my small arms around his waist, snuggling my head into his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I've never felt so safe in my entire life. Whether he's Kylo or Ben my love for him will never end and that's something I can promise.

This one's really short, I apologize. But I kept it short and sweet! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this as much as I did writing it!