Love me

Ugh guys I'm so sorry for taking so long to update :( I really am, I've just been super busy lately. But anyways this was requested by Darth_Drachen , I hope you enjoy it and thank you for the request!! (: AND BEWARE THERE IS SEXY SCENES UP AHEAD

It's been 4 days, Kylo hasn't said a word to me. I'd like to say that me and Kylo are close so it's a bit unusual that he's avoiding me. When I opened up to him about my feelings I didn't expect him to completely shut me out. I sighed resting my cheek on my hand, slumped over my desk.

I'm growing incredibly lonely without his company. I feel lost like I don't know what to do and he's constantly making his way into my thoughts. His brown eyes and insanely soft dark hair, he's intoxicating by just the look of him. He pulls me in and doesn't even know it or at least he use too. I licked my lips and got up from my desk, I'm done waiting around for him. I slipped a pair of black skinny jeans up my legs and pulled on a flowy white tank top. I flicked my curly hair over my shoulder and slipped on my black combat boots. I opened my door walking out and down the long hallway in search for Kylo. I need to figure out what his deal is.

I walked into the main control room and there he was, standing with Hux talking about the resistance.

"Ah (Y/N), I was just about to come find you." Hux said with a small smile. Kylo turned slightly to the side to catch a glance at me but he quickly looked away as soon as we made eye contact. I rolled my eyes as he walked past me and out of the room. This is what I have had to deal with the past few days, it's super annoying.

"What do you need General?" I asked, stepping forward. "Well I just wanted to inform you that we are planning another attack and obviously we need you there."

"That's it?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. He nodded, "You're a strong woman (Y/N) we need more of you around." He said grabbing a few folders off the table and walking past me. I laughed, shaking my head. "Thanks Hux" I yelled. Now I need to go find Kylo, see where he ran off too. I walked down the hallway, and stopped in front of his door. I took a deep breath before opening it and walking inside. I looked around and it looked the same as usual, his bed made perfectly, desk kept neat and bathroom door always closed. I ran my finger tips over his desk and a voice spoke from behind me, making me jump and turn around.

Kylo stood there watching my every move, "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I came to find you, sense you've been avoiding me all week" I said crossing my arms over my chest. He seemed to be thinking because he stayed silent. I took a step closer, and he held his hand out at me. Keeping me from coming any closer to him, I looked down at his hand and back up to his helmet. "Stop" he spoke out, his voice coming out slightly intimidating.

I sighed rolling my eyes, "When are you going to knock this off? I'm tired of not seeing you. I miss you." I said, whispering the last part. Kylo lowered his hand but did not say anything. I took another step forward and he stayed in place, not moving a muscle.

"Just let me love you.." I whispered looking up into his mask where his eyes should be. His hands reached up and unlatched his helmet, pulling it off. He ran a hand through his hair and over his face before glancing down at me because of our height difference. His dark brown eyes flickered to my lips and back up to my eyes, almost asking for me to kiss him. I slowly stood up on my tip toes, reaching my hand up to cup his cheek, bringing his lips down to meet mine. His lips were soft and captivating as they moved against mine, making me melt into his grasp.

He wrapped his arms around my back side, picking me up by my thighs. I pulled away slightly, looking up at his face, trying to read his expression. He simply stared down at me then crashed our lips together once again, growing impatient. I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I quickly granted it.

He pressed me up against the wall and peppered kisses down my jaw, neck and finally at the top of my shirt. I moaned out and wrapped my fingers in his hair. He pulled away and grabbed the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my head and throwing it to the ground. I did the same, ripping his shirt over his head and feeling down his chest. I knew skin on skin was the best feeling but being so close to him felt so right.

Kylo let me down and quickly discarded my pants, leaving me in my black lacy undergarments. His eyes searched my body hungrily, feeding the fire that fueled him. He yanked his pants down his legs and pulled me onto the bed, crawling on top of me.

He reattached our lips and reached one of his hands down to pull down my underwear which I gladly helped him do. He pushed my knees apart, and I could feel his bulge in his boxers pressing into my core. I moaned out, more than ready to feel him inside of me already. He kicked off his boxers and placed himself near my entrance. I licked my lips, lightly grinding my hips into his letting him know that I wanted him.

Slowly he pushed into me, and quickly filled me up. I let out a long moan as I adjusted to his size. He pulled out slightly then slammed his hips back into mine. I cried out in pleasure, raking my fingers down his back. He is definitely gonna have marks tomorrow morning. He worked his hips against mine, going faster and faster with each thrust making me moan out his name several times.

"God, Kylo!!" I screamed out as I was reaching my breaking point. He grunted and only went harder. I felt myself come undone all over him, and after a few more thrusts I felt him release inside of me. He slowly pulled out and collapsed beside me. I turned on my side facing him, "I love you and I mean it." I whispered slightly panting.

He nodded "I know, I love you too."