Song Imagine

Dark Times - The Weekend ft Ed Sheeran

"This ain't the right time for you to fall in love with me. Baby I'm just being honest. I know my lies could not make you believe, running in circles that's why. In my dark times."

Knowing someone sense you two were little is one thing but Ben has changed, he's no longer Ben. He's Kylo. Two different people, even though I still see the light in his eyes. He stood, back to me. Dressed in all black. He stared straight ahead, not moving. I watched patiently for him to recognize my presence.

"It is not nice to stare, (Y/N).." he said, his voice muffled by his helmet.

I crossed my arms across my chest "I think me staring is the least of your problems".

He let out a deep chuckle, turning towards me. "You're personality hasn't changed much at all"

I couldn't see his reaction to me because of the helmet on his head. You would think that after so long he would be glad to see me. But like I said, he's changed from the Ben I grew to love and miss all this time.

"You're right, I haven't changed much but you... you are another story" I said.

Another chuckle sounded from his helmet. "You're right" he said, mimicking me.

I ignored the statement, taking three steps closer to him.

"I thought you would be happy to see me, after all its been 10 years"

"I am happy to see you but I do not know why you are here" he stated, almost immediately.

I nodded "Take your helmet off, I'd like to talk to you not your mask"

He reached his hands up, lifting the mask off his head. His dark brown almost black hair hung longer than before, and deep brown eyes stared back at me. He was even more attractive now, then when we were kids.

"Your mother misses you" I said, keeping eye contact with him.

He nodded "I know, but I do not miss her or my father or even you. Honestly (y/n) why are you here? So you can save me? Bring me back?" His voice getting darker and deeper as he stepped tauntingly close to me.

I gulped "A girl can dream right" I whispered, coming here was a mistake.

I turned away from him, going to walk out but I stopped when he called out

"Always like you to run away from your problems"

I spun around to look at him. "What are you talking about" I spat.

He had a sickening smirk along his lips. "You came here because you love me"

I shook my head in disbelief. "As if I could possibly love someone I don't even know, I knew Ben!" I shouted. "Not you..." I whispered.

I couldn't read his facial expression but he didn't seem happy.

"I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted to leave you. I wanted to be good for you (y/n)."

I scoffed rolling my eyes at his words. "Right, coming here was a mistake. Sorry for disturbing you" I said, turning to walk out once again.

I got about five feet into the hallway before I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to be pushed up against the wall, I struggled against his strong hold on me, but I wasn't going anywhere.

"I did love you. I still do. But I can't have you getting hurt. This isn't the right time for you to be in love with me." He said, I locked eyes with him.

"Fine" I whispered.

His grip loosened on me, and I got out of his hold. I took in his unmasked face and sighed before grabbing his jaw and leaning up, our lips colliding in a needy kiss.Grabbing at each other as if this kiss was needed for our survival. I pulled away, opening my eyes to look at him one last time before turning my back and walking away.