Mr. Driver// Part One

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned opening my eyes and slamming my hand on top of the screaming alarm clock beside me. I sighed falling back into my pillows, absolutely not wanting to get out of bed for the life of me. I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, swinging my legs over the bed and yawning in the process. I grabbed my robe and pulled it over my body, tightly securing it to me.

I walked to my bathroom, turning on the hot water and stripping from my clothing. I stepped into the shower, the water beating against me and I smiled in joy. Nothing better than a hot shower. I sighed quickly washing my hair and body before stepping out of the shower, my feet hit the cold floor and I frowned knowing that the warmth was gonna be gone in about .2 seconds.

I grabbed my tooth brush from the counter and quickly brushed my teeth. Then I moved onto my hair, brushing it, blow drying then curling it. Daily routine is what this has become. 30 minutes passed and I stepped back from the mirror, satisfied with my appearance. I quickly ran out of the bathroom and back into my room. I stopped in front of my closet, opening the door and finding the perfect outfit for today. Not only was I trying to look good for once but we have a trial in AP world history and we get extra credit for dressing nice so I figured I would take the chance. I quickly changed and grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder and checking the clock, right on time. I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs.

"Breakfast is on the counter." My mom said, kissing my cheek on her way out the door. I smiled yelling a "Thanks"
I sat at the bar stool, happily grubbing on the toast she had made for me. Mom is always in a hurry, she's works at a business office and she's late leaving once again.

After finishing breakfast I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I climbed into my sleek grey mustang and revved the engine to life. I quickly took off in the direction of my high school, Dexter High. I parked in my normal spot, my best friend of course parked right beside me. Her cute little red slug bug, freshly washed sparkled in the sunlight. I got out of my car, slinging my bag over my shoulder and locking my car. I walked up beside Emiley, Kenzie and Peyton and they seemed to be gossiping about something. I leaned in, "What's all the fuss about?" I asked curiously. Peyton looked at me shocked, "You haven't heard?" She asked, I shook my head, giving her a clearly confused look. She glanced at Emiley and Kenzie before looking back to me a small smile gracing her features.

"We have a new teacher and he's like insanely hot, (Y/N). Like you don't understand, he shouldn't be a teacher. That's how hot he is." She explained quickly. I laughed as she stumbled over her words because of a stupid teacher.

"He can't be that hot" I said looking to the other girls for help but they stayed silent, there faces saying it all. I gulped, "Well I guess I'm just going to judge him for myself." I said stepping away from them. "You have him 1st period, don't you?" Kenzie asked walking up next to me. I nodded, "I guess so, considering my teacher was the one that quit in the first place" I said, walking up the few steps and opening the doors that led into the school. She laughed, "Good luck, Missy" she said before leaving me to walk into the room by myself.

I took a deep breath before walking into the room, the desk was clean and the lamp was on. A few students were already sitting at there normal seats and I took a seat in the front row as usual. None of them looked excited to be here, they must not have heard the news. I waited patiently for everyone to get here and of course for the teacher. I had my notebook on my desk opened to a empty page, ready to do whatever I was told. I doodled on the page for the remainder of the 5 minutes that was left in passing period. The bell rang and still no teacher, I looked around awkwardly like the rest of the class all wondering the same thing.

Soon a dark haired man walked into the room, "Sorry about that, I was printing some papers." He said, his deep voice ringing all around the room as he held up the papers to show us. I gulped, landing my eyes on the younger man standing not even 10 feet away from me. He was hot, just like Peyton had told me. He wore a grey button up shirt with a black tie and must I say he wore it well. He looked extremely hot and I couldn't help but think about what was underneath that tight button up shirt of his.

He cleared his throat, handing the papers to the girl who sat two seats down from me, "Take one and pass it down" he said walking back to the front of the room, stopping in front of the board. "I'm Mr. Driver, your new Math teacher" he said writing his name on the board. He went on and on about how our homework was to come up with a small summary about ourselves so we could share it tomorrow so he could get to know us better and so we could get to know him better.

The bell rang and I sighed gathering my items putting them into my bag, "Don't forget your homework guys!" He said as everyone was walking out. He let out a big sigh and sat in his chair behind his desk, "How was that for a first period?" He asked, I looked around and noticed he was talking to me because there was no one else in the room. I let out a shy laugh "I'd say you did pretty well" he laughed as well, "Thank you, Ms...?" He asked, waiting for my last name.

"(L/N)" I said tucking a hair behind my ear. "Ahh okay, Ms. (L/N) well have a good rest of your day"

" You too" I said with a small smile before walking out, I must have been holding my breath because I let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding as soon as I walked out of the classroom. I leaned back against the lockers and closed my eyes for a second, holy crap he was hot... this is going to be a big problem.

Happy Friday!!! Here's part one, there's not much to it because there will be more parts coming out! But hang in there because it's gonna get good (; I like it a lot already so brace yourselves for a wild ride of hot Adam Driver. Much love guys, thanks for all the positive comments you have been leaving me (: