Baby talk (PS)

Quick note : PLEASE READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! So I've decided to do a pregnancy series so if you are not comfortable with "sexy time" or pregnancy then skip over these. I'll label at the top of the imagines PS for pregnancy series so you guys know!

We just landed on another planet, Kylo going out and looking for another prisoner. I've lost count and track of the people he searches for by now. I sighed watching from the cameras, all the commotion outside. I flicked my long (h/c) hair off my shoulder and paid close attention to the conversations going on. Storm troopers, barging into homes and dragging people into the streets. Sadness over took me, children being taken away from there mothers.

I watched a particular little boy being yanked out of his mother's grip. The mother reached out desperately to her child, tears running down her flushed cheeks. The little boy scrambled to get away from the Storm trooper and back into his moms safe arms. The Storm trooper knelt the boy down and put a gun to his head. I've had enough of this. I marched outside, approaching the Storm trooper.

"Weapon down, now" I said, a deadly tone coming off my lips. The Storm trooper turned to me.

"S-sorry miss, I thought we were suppose to kill everyone here. Was I mistaken?" He stuttered.

"Why are you questioning me? Do as I say." I said, looking at him as if he were crazy to talk back to me.

"Yes ma'am" he said wandering off.

I sighed plucking the boy off the ground and into my arms. He sobbed into my shirt as I combed back his soft brown hair. His watery brown eyes found there way to mine, looking at me wonderously. He wiped his eyes and sniffed. He reminded me of Kylo. I smiled, looking behind me to his mother. I placed her son in her arms and she sobbed holding onto the young boy.

"T-thank you so much" she choked out. I smiled, gazing down at them.

"Of course, now stay safe." I whispered, pushing them inside there home again.

I sang to myself walking back to the ship, I entered Hux giving me a weird look.

"Where have you been missy?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"None of your business, Hux." I said, rolling my eyes in his direction.

He sighed, walking away probably to go tend to more work. I walked into Kylo and I's shared room. I could not get that brown eyed boy out of my head. He reminded me so much of Kylo, and I can't help but think what it would be like having a little Kylo running around this place. I smiled to myself, the thought bringing happiness to me. I've always wanted children and what's better than having kids with the person you love.

I was so tuned in to my own thoughts that I didn't see Kylo make his way into the room. I jumped when he pulled his helmet off, setting it on his night stand.

"You okay?" Kylo asked, looking my way. I nodded, playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, just thinking is all. How was your day?" I asked, changing the subject.

"We were successful. We found the person we were looking for"

"Well that's always good" I said, standing up and planting a kiss on his lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"I missed you" he whispered, resting his forehead on mine.

I smiled "I missed you too... but you need a shower because you stink" I said pulling away and laughing.

He rolled his eyes and kissed me one last time before disappearing into the bathroom to shower.

I yawned, it's getting late. I walked over to the dresser, grabbing one of Kylo's black t shirts and slipping it over my head. It came to my mid thigh and I yanked off my leggings, leaving me in my underwear and his shirt. I crawled into bed, pulling the covers over me and getting cozy. Kylo walked out in basketball shorts and climbed into bed next to me, pulling me close. I smiled tracing odd shapes against his bare chest.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, knowing something was up.

I stopped my fingers, looking up into his eyes. He stares down at me, his eyes searching mine looking for answers.

"Do you ever want kids?" I asked, deciding to just blurt it out there.

"I umm.. I've never really thought about it. Why do you ask?"

"I was.. just curious." I said, trailing off. He nodded, biting his lip. Thinking to himself.

"I- I never really pictured this ever working out for me.. you know the whole "love" thing. I'm just not good at it and I don't think I would be a very good father either" he said.

"Kylo you're amazing at loving me. I can't picture myself with anyone other than you. I don't want anyone else.. ever" I whispered, looking back up at him. He locked eyes with me and leaned down, pressing his warm lips to mine. His hand held my cheek and he pulled away.

"If you really want this we can do it, together. But you're gonna have to help me with this because I won't be any good at it" he said.

A wide smile spread across my face "Trust me, you're gonna be a great dad." I said, grabbing his face and kissing him one last time before cuddling up with him to get some sleep for the night.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too, (y/n)"

Soo I hope you enjoyed this one!! I'm gonna be updating with more PS imagines so be prepared! Have a good night guys!