Future (EDITED)

Natalie gave birth to twins she named the boy after his father and the girl Katie, when they were finally allowed to leave the hospital Natalie took the twins to their dad gave so that they could see their father she also brought three flowers and lay them down on his grave.

Mike has the same hair colour as his father and pale skin like his mother and a mixture of their eye colour.

Katie has her mother hair colour along with a bit of her father colour in their too she was also paled skin like her mother but she had blue eyes.

Natalie and Kyle are dating and have been for about 2 month he looks after Natalie like he promised he would to Mike.

Natalie now lives in Mike old apartment so that the children have a part of their dad around and so she can keep the memorise of him.

-------------------------------15 YEARS LATER --------------------------

Natalie and Kyle got married 6 years ago with the twins being there and now they are a happy family.

Mike and Katie visit their dad grave very often so they can catch up tell gossip and to just see him. They both have a picture of their dad in their bedroom on their wall so their father always there and that they know.

Natalie still visit Mike grave and put flowers on his grave every month and talk to his stone.

Kyle kept his promise and looked after Natalie even got married to her because like Mike he also loved her a lot and loves the children even though they are not his blood he still loves them like his own.

Mike son takes after his father mysterious he is trying to take over Kyle gang when his older like his father his dream is to be a gang leader and to make his father proud, his already higher than most men in Kyle gang which makes Kyle very happy. Mike is 15 years old

Katie is a shy girl she looks up to her brother and her mom she loves to help around the house and in her free time she likes to draw and explore she likes to take pictures of the forest and other random things in her spare time. Katie is 15 years old.

Natalie still thinks about Mike and misses him but she moved on and now is married to Kyle and they live a happy life they have a 7 year old son called Jake, Natalie currently works in business company which she owns and is the manger.

Kyle still runs the gang and is one of the top gangs around and is letting Mike son take over the gang when he reach 18 because he works hard for his role and he knows he wants to be a gang leader and he is proud of Mike.

Kyle goes to visit Mike gave to check it is okay and to tell Mike about his daughter and son. Oh yeah he also has a son with Natalie who is 7 year old.

Jake is 7 years old he helps his mother with Katie and likes to play video games he does not want to take over the gang when his older he wants to run his Mother company instead.

Vanessa is married to Lucas she is currently happy she got a daughter and son same age as Jake, Vanessa visit her brother grave often with her daughter and son and with her husband she puts flowers on his grave along with her children.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the book 

I hope you all enjoyed my book

Do not forget to vote it guys if you enjoyed it so far. :)