Chapter 12 - hurt part 1 (edited)

As I notice Natalie car and that she parked her car I knew she was here and all I felt was anxious I know who her father is and I also know someone after the people I care for but I won't let that affect our relationship I like Natalie a lot and I do not think the guys will be after Natalie why would they she no one, she done no harm to them or me.

But I cant risk it so I have to hurt her and it going to kill me but I am doing the right thing, right?

As I see Natalie walk over to us I couldn't help but help feel guilt what if they are, I can't tell her I made sure my id was hidden from other gangs but somehow some one knew.

Natalie says hi to us all and I reply with a fake smile I don't want to hurt her she so innocent unlike me. I knew I should of said Hi but I will keep her safe one way.

Natalie

After I said hi to all my friends I went to my locker I knew they didn't follow and I honestly did not care I do not know what's up with Kyle but I won't let it affect me I am a strong woman.

I grab a couple of text book from my locker ready for next lesson, as I walk to next lesson I see Kyle by a locker with a girl called Emily and him kissing her.

I stood their shocked so shocked I did not notices my books fall to the floor.

Everyone turns to me and so does Kyle he smiles at me then turns back to the girl and continues.

I quickly picking up my books and walk past him to my next class.

I wont cry for a guy like him I cry late where he can't see me do it he does not deserve to see me cry.

In class

As I sit down Kyle friend Lucas sit down next to me and smiles at me

"hi" he says while looking at me.

"what do you want?" I ask him as I scribble in my book upset with Kyle still

"I was just checking you were okay you know cause what happened in the corridor" he says grabbing my pen from my hand to stop me from scribbling.

"I am fine why would I not be, his always been a player so why would he stop now" I say smiling at him then shrug my shoulders

Just as Lucas was going to reply our teacher Mr Smith walked in smiling

"Okay class we are going to watch this video for a report I want you all to be quiet and make sure you take notes while this is on, thank you" he says and stands at the back of the class.

The video begins and I ignore Lucas and takes notes of the whole film and by the time the film finished it was lunch time.

I pack my bag away and walk to the cafe and see my friends sitting at our usual table so I join them.