chapter 42 - His place (Edited)

As I sat in Mike car I could not help but feel anxious and scared, I know Mike would not do anything to me but he has change since I last saw him, he acts different in front of his gang I suppose it is to show his gang who is the leader and show he his strong.
But I know the real Mike, he is strong but he is also caring for his family and friends.
As I was in my thoughts I did not notice that Mike hand was on my knee stroking my leg.
I quickly look at him and smile.
"Are you okay?" he asks noticing my pale face.
"Off course I am, I am with you" I reply back smiling and stroke his cheek.
"Good, I want you to know that I would never hurt you ever, I do truly love you" Mike says with so much trust in his voice
"I know Mike"
Mike looks at my face to check if I am lying and then smirks and carries on driving the car to his place.
As he was driving I looked outside my window and watch the birds and tree pass the car.
We must have gone past Severn roads that leads to house I was starting to think he was up to something mysterious.
What if he going to kill me.
I could feel my heart beat skipping as I start to panic I look towards the door lock and notice the door locked.
I push up on my chair so I am sitting straight and quickly look at the back of the car and notice two red cars following us.
"Mike why are there two red cars following us?" I ask still looking at the cars behind us.
Mike looks at his side mirrors and smiles "they are from my gang they have to follow me to check nothing happens to me"
He turns to me and grabs my hand "do not worry about them, we are almost at my place now look you can see my house now" he say pointing his head to where you can see his house.

I quick turn my head to where he was pointing and notice a massive mansion in the distance, I gasp in shock it truly was lovely you could see a lovely garden and a swimming pool.
"It truly is lovely, Mike" I say still looking at his place
"It will be more lovely when you move in with me" Mike says shrugging his shoulder
"Really are you asking me to move in with you?" I ask shocked
"Yes in the future when you are ready to" mike replies smirking
"I would like that a lot" I reply smirking
Mike pulls his car into the garage and then gets out the car and comes to my side of the car and helps me out of the car.
I hold his hand and follow him up a set of stairs which leads to a styled front room and kitchen I walk to the front room and notice that his front room is mostly windows instead of walls.
I look out the window and notice an amazing view instead of seeing house I could see horse in a field running around and a swimming pool with a slide.
As I was looking outside I could feel Mike arms wrap around my stomach
"This is an amazing view" I whisper to his still admiring the view.
"It definitely is" he replies back looking at me
I turn around and hug him and he hugs me back we stayed like this for an hour enjoying each other company.
Mike looks outside and looks at the star.
"Its late want to go to bed?" Mike ask smiling
"Sure, let's go" I ask smiling
Mike grabs my hand and takes us to his bedroom.
As I enter his room I notice his got a double bed with black bed sheets and cover and black curtains.
Mike leads me to the bed and we both lie down.
He grabs my cheek and kissing me.
We kiss for about 30 minutes.
"Lets go to sleep, I am not rushing you to it yet I love you and I will wait, I will get you one of my shirts to wear okay?" Mike says smiling
"Okay, thank you Mike" i reply blushing
Mike smiles then walks over to his wardrobe and grabs a long t-shirt and walks to me and pass it me.
"Bathroom over their" Mike says smiling and points to a door.
"Thank you" I reply and kiss his cheek and get up and go to the bathroom and closes the door.
I quickly get change and join Mike in the bed and cuddle into him.
"Good night Mike" I say
"Good night my love" he replies back and kiss my head.
We both fall asleep cuddling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here chapter 42 guys i hope you enjoy it :)
Dont forget to check my other new book - Mate
Please vote.