Chapter 49 - Dream or Not a dream (EDITED)

As i lay in my bed i kept looking at the ceiling i knew i need to go to sleep ready for my revenge tomorrow for Natalie but i just cannot, she not here and i do not want to be a sleep if she not here with me.

I turn to the wall and closes my eyes and think about sheep jumping over the wall each time one jumped i counted so far i was number 23.

I felt someone nudge my arm but i just pulled away and carried on hugging my pillow.

"Really, wake up i need to speak to you" a girly voice said trying to get me up but i was not going to budge i did not need them to distract them from my plan

"No, leave me alone, i need to sleep to get my revenge for my angel" i shout at the voice as i hug the pillow thinking of Natalie

"Do not say i did not warn you" the girl says as she finally walks away as i hear her shoes moving around the room

BANG, BANG, BANG

i quickly get up from my bed and move to the girl and grab her throat and push her to the wall.

"what bit of no leave me alone, did you not understand" i shout at her as i tighten my grip around her neck

"All of it" she says as she struggles to talk because of the grip of my hand on her throat, she tries to move my fingers but i just pressed hard on her throat.

I look at the girl closer and notice that her hair colour is the same as Natalie blonde and her eyes shine just like her i quickly let go and look at her without moving to far away.

"Natalie, I..I thought you were dead" I say shocked as i look at her body noticing that she was live and breathing.

She would not be standing right near me and would not have feelings .

"I was for about the time you left the room, listen closely do not do anything stupid his strong and his smart he will know your coming tomorrow, that what his planning i know you will do the right thing and kill him i will be watching but for now i want to spend time with you" Natalie says as she comes closer to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"i will kill him because he hurt you" I say as i grab her face and kiss her lips

"Good" she whispers to me.

I quickly kisses down her neck and leave a small love bite on her neck.

(I have decided to write the sexual content in a different book so if you want to read that its fine if not then that is fine, lets carry on shall we)

(book will be called The gangleader want me sexual content)

"I need that i miss you so much, i promise you i will bring him down for you and for our family" i say to her as i look into her eyes.

"I know you will, just promise me one more thing keep my parents safe during this battle, i will be watching" she says as she looks back into my eyes.

"I will" i say as i touch her cheek

she smiles then kisses my cheek. "go to sleep, you got a busy day in about 7 hours" she says and i cuddle into her some more and fall back asleep.

----- 7 HOURS LATER --------

I woke with the alarm clock ringing out aloud in the room, I quickly turn that of then turn the side where Natalie lay only to see she not their only a pillow in her place i jump from my bed and run into the bathroom to check she in there and still she not there.

"Maybe it was just a dream" i say as i look towards the bed and closes my eyes.

i open my eyes and smile then walk to the my wardrobe and pick out some black leggings and a black vest top.

After I pick them i go to the bath room have a quick shower and dry myself and change into my clothes ready for the mission ahead of today.

after i walk down the hall i stop by the door that Natalie in and notices that its still closed maybe it was just a dream after all.

I then go down stairs towards the weapons room and change into bullet proof vest and put guns into trouser and grenades into pockets after i grab some good guns and bullets ready for the battle.

i go up stairs and notice everyone ready so we all jump into the car and leave towards Sebastian boyfriend house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it all just a dream?

was Natalie alive or is she still dead?

read the next chapter to find out

hope you enjoyed the chapter so far.

https://www.wattpad.com/410330635-the-gangleader-want-me-sexual-content-sexual