chapter 7 - Mall (edited)

After class, I walk to my locker and put all my books in my locker so that I did not need to carry them all around the mall with me and then I walk to my friends Amelia and Katie, once I reach them they smile.

We then walk to the front doors of the school so we can go to the mall as we reach the doors I push the door closer to me open so that it would go closer to the locker but I accidental hit a girl in the face with the door.

We looked at the girl and noticed it was Crystal. she looked at me annoyed then.

"Hey you just banged that door in my face, are you stupid?" she screamed at me as she walked towards me

I turn to my mates and they look at me shocked then at her.

"Did she just call me stupid?" I ask my friends surprised that she knew that word.

They nodded surprised to.

"Hey I was talking to you" she shouts at me and grabs my shoulder to turn me to her but I push her arm away.

"I am not the stupid one here, why would you clearly stand by the doors you are obviously going to get hit in the face" I say to her very annoyed then I look at her face .

"who do you think you are talking back to me like that" she screams at me

"well I am my own person so you know I can talk if I want too" I say before walking to my car and walk off annoyed.

We all get in my car and turn on the music.

"Ready?" asked Katie smirking that I actually had ago at her

"Off course lets go" I reply smirking

I start my car and drive to the mall I park my car and we all walk to all the clothes shops and buy loads of clothes.

"I be back in a minute, I am just going to put all those bags in my car" I say to Amelia and Katie before going to my car

"okay" they both say

I walk to my car and open the boot and put the bags in then close it.

After I lock my car and walk back to my friends but before I could turn the corner a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me to the wall.

I was about to scream but before I could someone put their hand over my mouth

"shh" the voice said his got a strong voice.

wait I know that voice

"it's just me, Kyle" he removes his hand and smiles at me

"what do you want?" I ask confused that his speaking to me.

"I saw that show before with Crystal, I didn't know you had it in you to talk back to her" he says smirking as he looks at my eyes.

"me either" I say laughing because I really did not, she just annoyed me no one call me stupid especially her.

We smile at each other before we know it his head is getting closer to mine and our lips connect I put my arms around his neck.

Couple of minutes later I realise what we were doing and pulled away and pushed him away but not too hard and I run back to my friends.