chapter 27 - After effects (Edited)

After I kissed Mike all I felt was sparks from his lips touching mine I knew what I did was wrong but I can't always be a good girl can I?
I smile to myself and start to laugh but as I laugh I notice everyone in the room looking at me as a if I have gone crazy and then I remember I am laughing out loud so I kind of have gone a bit crazy but oh well girl got to be happy some time and crazy.
I look at Vanessa and notice her flirting with one of the guys.
I look at the guy that she is flirting with and notice that his quite tall like Vanessa and that his got brown eyes and has styled brown hair and off course he has a tattoo on his arm and it looks like a dragon I must admit it looks cool.
I listen to their conversation without them knowing.
"Hey Duke want to hang out later just you and me" she says as she winks at him.
"Sure" he says winking back then looks at around the room then back at her.
I smile at them and then I look towards the stairs and see that Mike must of gone to his room.
"Vanessa, I need to go home now it's getting really late" I say to her as I look outside.
"Okay I will take you" she says as she gets up from the sofa and walks to the door.
"Vanessa mom wants you to help her in the kitchen" Mike shouts from somewhere in downstairs.
When did he come downstairs?
"I need to take Natalie home, cant you help her I need to can take Natalie home" She shouts back at her brother as she opens the door.
"No she asked for you, so I will take Natalie home for you" he says as he walks to us and push his sister to the kitchen.
"GRR" she screams as she runs into the kitchen to help her mom.
"Come on let's go" Mike says smiling as he grabs his car keys.
We both walk through the door to his black car parked in the garage.
We get in and he starts his car and leaves, as he was driving me home I couldn't stop looking at his face the way his eyes sparkle as he pays attention to the road I couldn't help but fall for him more
"You know just cause I am focused on the road does not mean I can't tell you are looking at me" he says laughing still facing the road
"Sorry" I say and quickly look out my window.
"I don't mind you looking at me you know" he replies back while laughing
"Okay" but I still don't turn my face to face his.
We arrived at mine 10 minutes after.
"Natalie, about what happened before" he began
I cut him off and say "listen it fine I know you have a girlfriend and that kiss will be our last one I won't tell anyone I guess I see you at school tomorrow" I say as I move my hands towards my seat belt.
But as hands touched the seat belt, Mike put his hands on mine and moved them towards his chest
"No I was going to say I enjoyed it" he says smiling and looks at me.
"You did, what about Tilly?" I say confused.
He shrugs and just as I was about to move my hands he grabs my face and puts his face close to mine and we kiss again.
We must have been kissing for about 5 minutes cause when I looked at my house my dad stood at the door with his arms folded looking at us.
"I will see you tomorrow" I say as my cheeks start to heat up from embarrassment because of my Dad.

I quickly took of my seat belt and got out the car and walked towards my dad
I walk to my dad kiss his cheek and walk into the house and smile at him
"I am glad I met you gang can I go move often I met really nice people" I say to my dad
"Yes darling you can I am glad you enjoyed it" he replies smiling as he shuts the door
"Thank you" I say after I hugged him "I am going to bed now dad good night" I say
"Night darling" he says smiling
I walk up stairs to my room and check my phone.
I notice I have missed called from Amelia and Katy and I smile also one I really did not want from Kyle his also left an answer phone
I call the answer phone and listen to the message
"NATALIE IT'S ME KYLE I GUESS YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT BUT I WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY DONT HATE US OR HANNAH PLEASE CAN WE TALK, I GUESS I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW"
Voice message over
"You mean you will talk and I just forgive you, no not anymore I am not anymore you hurt me and I like someone else" I say as I delete his voice message.
I reply to Amelia and Katy and let them know I am okay and that I am no long friends with Hannah also I am now sitting with Mike and Vanessa at lunch time.
I get change and then out my phone on charge and go to bed ready for tomorrow.