Chapter 22: SPYing Around

Start from the beginning

"I.......12 o'clock.....best....when.....signal...given...commence.." I heard Jackson say.

What were these peeps up to?

"Alright....leave....now?" I heard the girl say.

They were talking in such hushed tones I thought I was going deaf for a second.

"Yes.....see...later....bye.." I heard some shuffling and I peaked around the wall as I watched the girl nod and walk away.

Then the unexpected happened.

Guess!

No! Keep guessing!

I didn't get caught!

If you thought that you defiantly don't know how Eva rolls!

Okay! I'll tell you!

I........

went into the building.

Why?

Because I was near a door, the same door Jackson was going to enter the building in.

I could only think of one thing, and that was to hide inside.

Once inside, I began thinking of a good lie and searching for a bathroom.

I could say I was going to go for a run but really needed to use the bathroom.

The bathroom was large but just as I was entering a voice stopped me.

"Eva? What are you doing?" Jackson whispered behind me.

I stopped looking towards the dark bathroom that I almost made to.

"Jackson!' I whispered softly chuckling. "Thank God you're here! Do you know where the green dye is? I seemed to have replaced it."

He looked at me, then smiled when understood why I needed it.

He lead me to a closet, which I followed him cautiously, and he grabbed one of the bright neon green dye's.

He handed it to me.

I smiled at him, "Thanks! Your a life saver! I have been looking here for like 20 minutes and couldn't find this!"

"No prob!" he said, though he seemed more interested when I said 20 minutes.

Yes!

Eat my lies!

Eat them without a spoon so you get soaked in them!

Okay......weird evil thoughts right there.

"So whose getting your wrath?" he asked silently as I began looking for a certain person.

"You'll see tomorrow!" I snapped silently back, as I asked him to lead me to Will's room.

"Your dyeing Will's hair?" he seemed confused.

"Ugh....you let me do my job and I'll let you do yours!" I snapped angrily.

He was taken aback for a second.

"Fine, if you want to dye Wil...." I didn't let him finish.

"First of all, I'm not dying Will's hair. Second of all, why don't you go to bed?"

He finally agreed as I got to work.

Might as well make my lie, into truth.

Aren't I an amazing person?

Yes. Yes, I am.

I sniffed around till I found the scent I was looking for and slowly crept into their room.

No, I was not being stalkerish. I was merely dying someones hair a different color.

I wiped the sweat as I exited their room, throwing the dye away wrapped in a back bag so it wasn't seen.

Wouldn't want the surprise ruined, now would we?

Next thing I know, I'm in Will's room looking around.

What can I say?

I get bored at night, though I know I needed my sleep.

Sighing, I grabbed the marker on his desk and made my way grudgingly over to Will's sleeping form.

It almost seemed like I had to do this.

I couldn't, not do it, you know?

I drew a small mustache on his face and I was out of his room, heading for my bed.

Only a couple questions were on my mind.

What was Jackson planning?

Would the dye turn out okay?

Will I sleep tonight? At all?

And most importantly....

How to get my Brian to shut up!

God! He is so annoying!

***comment...vote.....next chapter at 170 votes.....sorry I just want to see if setting goals works you know....anywho....I WROTE this after I did my homework so congrats on me:D

RANDOM FACT:

A baby octopus is about the size of a flea at birth!      A shrimps heart is in it's head!

Yes.....I think that's pretty sick:D.....

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

DO YOU LIKE EVA'S BRAIN? Or should I say Brain....since he deserves a name because to Eva....he is a different person in her brain.....:D***