A is behind the gun

It has been 40 minutes since Ezra got shot by A. Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna are waiting for news in the hospital.

(Aria's pov)

My head is empty. Spencer, Hanna and Emily are sitting tight around me in a black couch. The waiting room is almost as empty as my head. Tears runs down my cheeks. I'm sobbing. Emily takes her arms around me and hugs me tightly. I close my eyes as I try to calm down. I still can see him. He's laying on the ground. He's body is weak and he's bleeding. "I'm sorry" the last thing Ezra said before he passed out. Maybe the last thing he'll ever say.

-Are you alright Aria? I look up and see Alison. I start sobbing even harder. -Oh sweetie. Alison says with understanding eyes. She hugs me and I hug her back. She tries to calm me down, but I'm still sobbing. Emily makes place for Alison besides me. Hanna is on the other side of me and Spencer sits besides Hanna. -I can't believe he did that. I say with tears running down my cheek like a waterfall. Alison takes her hand on my shoulder. -Well he did it because he loves you. she says with a litte smile. We all look at her. I guess we all are shocked that Ali has changed to be nice. -He never risked that much for me. I mean he dumped me right after he found out about my age. We all chuckle even though the serious situation.

-It's my fault. My gaze turns to the floor. -Aria you can't blame yourself. It's not like you shot him. Emily says  -It's my fault. If only I had listened to him he wouldn't have felt that he had to do anything to get me back.

 -He would probably have done it anyway. Hanna says seriously.

-We should go home. Aria you need some rest. Spencer says as she stands up. -I can't. I've to stay. 

-You guys can go home. I'll be here with Aria. Alison looks up at Spencer as she says that.

-It's alright that we leave? Hanna asks as she stands up. -Of course. I answer as my legs shakes. -I'll get some stuff at your place tomorrow. Emily stands up too.

-Thanks. They all three walks in to the lift and the waiting room was more empty than before.

I stand up and try to calm myself down. A nurse walks into the room. She walks over to the desk and sits down and writes on the computer. Alison sees her too. She stands up quick and we walk, almost run to the desk.

-What can I help you with? she asks.

I'm too upset to talk. -Any news about Ezra Fitz? Alison asks. -He came in here around an hour ago. she continues. -He is getting surgery now. We don't know about the odds. My body shakes. I lose control and collapse in tears. Ali kneels besides me and hugs me hard. -Shhhh. It will be fine I promise. she whispers.