Chapter 6: The Return (Part 1)

(All Rights Reserved)

It's been two years.

I can now truthfully say that I don't love Matt any more.

I'm seventeen now and today will be my first mating, it's with him obviously, he is 23 and he needs an heir.

Yes, I'm the breeding cow.

Isn't it wonderful?

I'm not sure when he'll arrive and I seriously don't care. I just want to get this over with.

Sadly my first time having intercourse will be with some guy I don't like and who probably will make it as painful as possible since he hates me just because he couldn't marry the little girl he had.

Yeah, guess what, bud?

Life ain't fair. I should know.

It's time like these that I wish I had Nick more than ever.

Shortly after his brother left Nick and me stop being us. He had turned eighteen and always went out at strange times of the day, he was happy one moment and sad the next and that usually only meant one thing, he had found his mate.

After that, he just started acting strangely towards me but it was expected his wolf only wanted to be with his mate.

Now that I think about Nick and I had started drifting right when he turned eighteen which was a few weeks before everything with Matt.

I was glad that he had found his mate but not that he had left me behind.

Strange how easy it is for the men in that family to leave me…

Ugh! I hate this. I sound so pathetic. I need to stop feeling so sorry for myself if they don't want me, screw them! I still have Daniel my trusty second father.I haven't talked to him in awhile since his been so busy with pack stuff.

I stood up from my bed and was in the process of opening the door when I heard it.

His voice.

"Anybody home?"