twenty

juvia
at some point in my little walk, i ended up in front of a small stream in the middle of the woods. i placed my hand in the cool water and immediately felt comfort surge through me. "gray sama is such a jerk," i muttered, playing around with the water and creating small ripples. "always ignoring juvia, calling her annoying, pushing her away. it makes juvia upset but she loves him anyways. why?"

"juvia?"

i turned around, silently hoping it would be gray. instead, i saw lyon, his eyes wide in shock. "what happened to you?" i looked down and remembered i was still a child. a grown woman inside a body that was incapable of fighting for herself. "potion," i simply replied, shrugging my shoulders. "ahh.. well.. you look really cute!" he smiled and i could see the admiration in his eyes. a look i always had when gray sama was in sight. i just nodded.

"it's getting late, what are you doing out here?"

"i felt like taking a walk." it wasn't a lie. but it wasn't the complete truth either. "oh, but the sun is about to set soon. shouldn't you be heading back to your cabin?" i shook my head. "don't want to."

lyon stood there before his facial expression suddenly changed. "i could bring you to my cabin! each member has their own since there's not much of us here." i looked at him weirdly for a few minutes, thinking about his offer.

well.. if you go back now, gray might be there. and juvia really doesn't want to see him right now.

"uhh yeah, sure."

"great!" he smiled and helped me up. "this is gonna be so great! i can make you dinner and-"
"i'll just go get some clothes and i'll meet you at your cabin, okay?" i interrupted, not really in the mood to listen to anything he had to say. "ahh yeah okay! i gotta go clean up! see you later!" he rushed off, waving his hand. "bye."

"wait a minute, where am i?"

i looked around but none of the trees or scenery around me looked familiar. lyon was long gone and i had forgotten which direction he ran off to. "shit.. stupid juvia! stupid!" a wave of nausea suddenly hit me and i fell to the ground, crouched over, praying that the feeling would go away.

it passed after a few seconds but when i looked up, i was no longer beside a stream. in fact, nothing from earlier was there. the scenery had completely changed again.

the forest.. it's magic