twenty six

>>>
"so?" laxus raised an eyebrow. "so it means juvia might be stuck in there. and if i'm not wrong, gray is too."

>>>

| gray and juvia focus |

juvia
how long have i been in here?

the sun is out again, everything is bright

juvia left yesterday morning...

i'm so hungry

i placed a hand over my stomach, wishing i could find food somewhere. anywhere. i had been walking around the entire night, too afraid to fall asleep in case something would come and get me the minute i closed my eyes. it felt like i had walked throughout the entire forest. although i know it's only the illusions messing with me. for all i know, i could have been roaming around the exact same spot from the beginning and wouldn't know.

natsu.. lucy.. anyone..

gray.

gray.. i had completely forgotten about him. he was the reason i decided to go on this walk in the first place. i don't know how i ended up in the forest. i didn't know why i got so mad at him either. it was like another side of me was trying to take over and i didn't like it. maybe a part of me knew he would be in here somewhere and wanted to find him. the other wanted to leave him alone to rot. but i don't understand, i love him. why would these thoughts affect me in such a way?

snap !

i spun around, trying to find what caused the sound. i could see nothing out of the ordinary though. until, a large, black figure approached me from my left. i tried to figure out what it was, but it didn't look like any normal forest animal. it was about the size of a full grown grizzly bear. i froze in fear, not knowing what to do. i can't use any magic right now.. what do i do..

gray
the sun is up

i've been awake all night

i need food..

how long have i been in here?

my shoes squelched underneath my feet. i could tell there were bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. my stomach growled. "this is annoying."

juvia.. i wonder how she's doing. she's probably back at the cabin, safe and sound. i hope she isn't still mad at me. but then again, i guess that doesn't matter in this situation since i may never get to see her again.

i ran a hand through my raven locks and continued to trudge through the seemingly never ending woods. "is there really nothing to eat or drink in here?" my voice was raspy, my throat parched from the lack of water. "damn.. where is that stream when you need it?!"

a loud scream suddenly rang throughout the woods. birds dramatically flew out of trees and into the air. "what the fuck was that?" wait.. that means someone's in here! and why does that voice seem oddly familiar? i immediately started to run.

a/n:
i start school tomorrow..
i'm not crying :"D