Jealous

Camila's POV

I heard giggling from Y/N while she kept her eyes on the screen, I smiled at how adorable she looked then went to read my book again.

"HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK!" Y/N laughed loudly, I looked up at Y/N weirdly and the girls did the same, I saw Ally coming out of the kitchen with a big spoon covered with chocolates, I'm guessing she's baking us some brownies and cookies? Yay.

"Watch your language! How many times should I. Tell. You. This." She scolds Y/N and hits her on her arm every words she says. "Ow ow Ally! Why would you hit me with a big ass spoon AND ALSO COVERED WITH CHOCOLATES?!" Y/N groaned, the girls snickered.

"I'm warning you Y/N." Ally said sternly and glared at us.

"Here's some tissues." Lauren threw the tissue box at Y/N but ended up hitting Y/N's head.

"Ow!" Y/N hissed and glanced at Lauren with a weird look on her face. "Oh my- sorry!!" Lauren walked over to Y/N and pecked
Y/N's head few times. "Awe I ship it!" Dinah yelled, Normani huffed and shook her head 'she's such a shipper' she whispered, I nodded my head in agreement.

-
We are all cuddled up in our living room watching '13 reasons why' and a few snacks around the table.

Y/N yawned slowly shutting her eyes, Lauren glanced at Y/N the stood up carrying her bridal style and walked upstairs to Y/N's room.

I couldn't help but feel jealous, yes I do like Y/N... Yeah a lot. She makes me feel so happy around her without even trying. I know she doesn't feel the same because I think she likes Lauren. I don't know but I just feel that she do. The way her eyes lit up when she sees her, the way she looks at her, the way she touches her when they're close, whenever Lauren isn't with us she's gets sad. I guess I have no chance, I mean duh, of course I don't, who would like me anyways?

I sighed and got up, "where are you going mija?" Ally asked, "I'm tired I need some rest, good night girls." I said, I heard a 'good nights' back and walked upstairs.

I entered my room and locked it switching the lights on then walked to my closet to change in to my favorite unicorn onesie. Once I finished everything I grabbed my phone and laid down on my bed. Tumblr helps me to cool off my mind, like really it help me a lot.

It's 3:25 am now and I'm still not asleep. I shivered when I felt the cold air hitting my skin, suddenly I heard thunder outside which made me flinch. I looked around the room and it really scared me. I quickly lift the blanket up and covered myself. Fuck! I hate sleeping alone when it starts to rain. I tried to sleep but I couldn't the thunderstorm became heavier, I unlocked my phone and turned on the flashlight to exit my room.

I slowly went downstairs and to the kitchen because I'm hungry, I tried to reach for the cereal which is on top of the cupboard but I couldn't, "need help?" I gasped and jumped slightly. Y/N giggled and apologized, she walked towards then reached for the cereal. Yeh yeh she's taller than me. She placed it on the table and grabbed two bowl and milk from the fridge. She added the cereal and milk in our bowls then grabbed a tray and walked to the living room, I followed her and took a seat beside her. "Uh thanks..." I said to her, she hummed in response then switched the TV on.

"So tell me, why are you awake?" She asked putting a spoonful of cereal in her mouth, "I-i g-got s-scared of the thunderstorm and also I felt hungry." I stuttered and chuckles nervously.

Y/N swallowed her cereal and giggled, "you know. You're cute when you stutter. No wait. You're cute in general." She smiled, I blushed and looked away. She giggled again then continued to eat.

-

Once we finished eating we cleaned the dishes and walked upstairs to our room, it's still thundering outside so I know I couldn't sleep and get scared.