Referances! *Spoilers!

(From latest to least.)
Last chapter: -Minion saying na.....
Even if can't tell, is Toby Fox's Undertale "His Theme"

Cupcake singing: Estelle's Stronger than you.

Spock saying here Spidey,Spidey,Spidey: Here kitty(x3)

Cupcake saying doubt not, fear not: Scripture from The Book Of Mormon.

Rose saying "but nobody came": Toby fox's Undertale's genocide route when no one comes in battle "but nobody came"

Serenity saying: I can't fix you: The living Tombstones's song, I can't fix
you & Important Dude saying: This is what happens when you leave it to somebody else.

Myself saying at start "thanks for following the development of MLP simulator: Yanderedev's outro to videos

All: When they float- Yanderedev's "fun girl". The Spwings: The spiders from "Wreck it Ralph"

Rose saying "Wowie": Reference to Papyrus in Undertale.

Canon dying: Yu-gi-oh abridged by littlekuriboh when Yugi (I think) dies and steps in instead of the Pharaoh to get his soul taken away. Also Hans telling his story is based on when the dude (Rafael) from that gang (who's name I also forgot) telling the story of his life. Also Hans's father not saying his "R's" is a reference to the dude who rules the gang.

Assassination Classroom: mostly parts 1 & 2 of have to save Rose.
The walkies: They had to use it to save Irina. Hans at mach 20: Korosensei when he's fast. The entire scene with saving Rose under rubble: Saving Irina. (You should know by now I'm not going in detail)

Spock going super saiyan mode: Reference to Dragon Ball.

Now?!: Rose saying "your going to have a bad time." Sans in Genocide (Undertale)

Party Ponies: "I hate it when that ____ sashays" reference to Dork Diaries.