Home work

"Harry, honestly, you NEED to get your home work done!" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I know, I know, I'm going." Harry sighed and pulled his book bag up into his lap and pulled out parchment and his textbooks.
Ron walked in a few moments later and grinned.
"So mate, I heard you got yourself a girl, eh?"

Harry's head snapped up and he dropped his book.
"What?"

Ron rolled his eyes. "You heard me. Rumor has it you were seen snogging some girl in the south wing near the dungeons. So, who was it?" He asked with a smirk.

"No one." Harry lied. "I wasn't kissing anyone, especially not near potions. Everything would smell like Snape."

Ron shivered with disgust and Hermione rolled her eyes again.

"You two are the biggest procrastinators I have ever met. If you hate Snape that much, then you should do your homework so you won't have detention with him!"

Harry chuckled and nodded. "I have to go back to my common room now anyways, but, I'll see you guys tomorrow, and yes, Hermione, I will do my homework."

She rolled her eyes but smiled. "Good. Have a nice night Harry!" She waved.

"See you later mate." Ron chuckled and sat down next to Hermione.

Harry mumbled the password and strode into the now open door, entering the cold common room and shivering a bit, now used to the warm Gryffindor rooms.

He plopped down on a  couch and began to do his homework, before he felt a warm pressure on his legs. He looked up and was met with a view of Drays frowning face as she sat on top of his stretched out legs.

"You were gone for a long time." She mumbled.

"Dray, it was only a few hours."

"Well, it was long for me!" She snapped, crossing her arms.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed and he set down his book.
"Dray? What's wrong?"

"I missed you, you idiot!"

"I know that, and I'm sorry. But something else is wrong...?"

"Okay-fine!" Dray huffed. "I'm mad because you were with the Gryffindors! Okay!?"

Harry's face twisted in confusion. "Why?"

"Because you were with Weasley and Granger! And probably the She-Weasel!" Dray roared angrily.

Harry rolled his eyes, but then smirked. "Dray, are you jealous?"

"N-no! Why would I be jealous of a Weasley?!" She snapped.

Harry smirked more and grabbed her shoulders, flipping them over and pinning her down.
"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not!"

"Liar." He smirked.

"No!" She shrieked. "Why would I be jealous of a blood traitor and a mud blood!?" She screamed.

Harry's playful smirk disappeared.
He let go of Drays shoulders and sat up, grabbing his book and parchment again.

"H-Harry?" Dray asked in a quiet voice, only to be ignored.

"Harry-Harry I'm sorry-" she whimpered, only to be cut off by a bit so friendly voice.

"I'm trying to do my homework."