Brat

"Hello. Hogwarts too?"

"Yes..."

"My fathers next door buying my books, and my mothers up the street looking at wands. Then, I'm going to drag them to look at brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully father into getting me one, and I'll smuggle it in somehow."

"Have you got your own broom? Play quidditch? I do. Father says it's a crime if I'm not picked I play for my house. I agree. Say, know what house you'll be in? I KNOW I'll be in Slytherin, all my family has, imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?"

"Oh my! I say, look at the man! Think I've heard of him, sort d a servant, isn't he. Kinda savage, I heard he lives in a hut on the school grounds and every now and then he gets drunk, tries to do magic, and sets his bed on fire! Say, is he with you? Why? Where are your parents?"

"Dead."

"Oh, sorry, but, they were our kind, right? I don't think they should let the other sort in,  do you? They are just not the same! They've never been brought up to know our ways, Some of them have never heard of Hogwarts until they get their letter! I think they should keep it in the old wizarding families. Say, what's your surname anyways?"

"Oh, I have to go, well, see you at Hogwarts I suppose."

And that is how Harry Potter met the brat, Dray Malfoy.