Struggles of a teenage girl

Harry felt a small surge of pity for the blonde girl, after witnessing the drama that went down with Blaise.

She had it coming....

He tried to tell himself that she deserved it, but still felt bad. Hero complex and all.

---

Dray sobbed in the privacy of her bed, curtains around it pulled shut. All around the crying girl were stuffed animals and pictures of cute wizards from magazines.

She had shed her face of makeup, took off all the jewelry and bling, trading in the heels and tight clothes for sweatpants and a loose older t-shirt with sequins encrusted all over it, the glitter accompanied by ice cream stains from countless break ups and menstrual cycles.

When she was younger, she was a sweet, innocent girl with a pure heart, just desperate for a boyfriend, all she wanted was to be loved by a boy, and some big white wedding. She never really knew what real love was though, so she never knew what she wanted. She settled for anyone who would give her attention, just desperate for love and approval.

Rejection and being used over and over again made her despise relationships and turned her into a whore.

She never settled with anyone now.

And it hurt if she was being honest.

Dammit did she do a good job hiding it behind the slut image, but she still wanted love.