Hell yes

"Alright, class is now dismissed, have a nice weekend." Professor Flitwick released them from the last class of the week.

Dray stood up and flipped her long ponytail over her shoulder, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder.
Harry stood up quickly and walked over to her as the whole class moved towards the side of the classroom where the exit was.

"Hello beautiful." He whispered into her pierced ear from behind her, a smirked on his face.
Dray closed her eyes and smiled widely.

"Hia Harry." She said in a flirty tone, turning to face him, letting out a small giggle.

"How are you?" He whispered again, pulling her out of the classroom and into the now empty corridor.

"Good, better that I'm with you." She teased, causing Harry to roll his eyes and chuckle.

"Such a tease." He mumbled as he leaned in and captured her lips with his in a gentle kiss.

After a few sweet moments, they pulled back a bit, Harry looked down with a smile, Dray licking her lips gently.

"Let's go, people will start wondering if we take too long to get back. And besides, we can have so much more fun somewhere else." She smirked and winked, turning in front of Harry and beginning to walk away, her hips swaying with each step in her stride.
Harry smiled and ran up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up, throwing her over his shoulder and running.

"AH! HARRY!" She screamed dramatically, flailing her slim arms as she shrieked and giggled.

Harry chuckled and gently placed her down just outside the entrance to the Slytherin common room.

As the laughing settled down and the breathing became more normal, Harry suddenly felt very awkward.

"So..." He scratched the back of his neck, looking at Drays feet.

"Yes?" She asked, confused.

"I-uuuuuh-......" he muttered dryly.   "Doyouwannabemygirlfriend-?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you." She smirked.

A sigh left Harry's lips. "Do you wanna-will-....Will you be my girlfriend?"

Drays smirk turned into a genuine smile. Her eyes lit up with slight tears of joy.

This was real.

Harry really liked her.
He wanted something real.
This was a mother fucking dream come true.

"Hell yes."