Makeup

Draco yawned awake and rubbed her eyes, crusted makeup from yesterday crumbling off.

She leaned over from her bed and looked at her clock.

"Fuck!" She screamed.

There was five minutes till class started.

She jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, grabbing a clean uniform.

Pulling her pajamas off, she groaned loudly in anger as she realized that Pansy had left without waking her up.

3 minutes.

She threw her long blonde hair into a ponytail and took an old wipe and removed yesterday's makeup.

Pansy ran in.

"Dray, we have to go!" Pansy came running back into the dorm.

"IM NOT READY!" She cried from the bathroom, pulling out her makeup bag and piling on layers of concealer and mascara and loads of lipstick.

"Dray, you don't have time to do makeup!"

"I-I need to!" She screamed.

"Babe, no you dont!" Pansy sighed.
For as long as she could remember, Dray masked all her insecurities with piles of makeup.

Pansy had to get to class. She grabbed Drays arm and pulled her from the bathroom and the dorm, dragging her into the common room.

Harry was sitting on one of the couches, having been excused from the first class because of a headache.

Dray was now on the floor, sobbing. Makeup was running down her face and staining her crisp white shirt.

"Honestly Dray, don't have a tantrum now." Pansy sighed.

"I-I can't go out!" She sobbed and curled up, covering her face.

Harry's eyes darted up and watched the whole situation unfold.

Hesitantly, not knowing what the hell to do, he stood up and walked over to Dray and picked her up. He shot a look at Pansy, telling her to go to class, and carried the girl over to a couch.

Dray, not really noticing and caring who was holding her, sobbing hysterically.

Once she settled down a bit, she choked out.
"L-let me go! I need to- to get readyyy-"

"Um... you look ready to me....?" He spoke up.

Dray gasped when she heard his voice.

"P-potter-" she screamed, standing up quickly.

"Malfoy, what is wrong?"

"Leave me ALONE!" She cried, absolutely humiliated.

"Malfoy, you are in no state to be alone right now. Why are you freaking out?"

She didn't answer and just ran into the bathroom to wash her face.

Harry sighed and followed her in.

"Malfoy-"

"AAAH!" She screamed, throwing the towel she just used to dry her face.

Harry looked up and his jaw dropped.

"Malfoy-you're-you're-"

"Hideous, I get it. Just leave me alone."

"N-no, not at all. Your beautiful."