Drama

"Oh gooooood......"

Harry moaned gently as he came into his rough hand, quickly shoving his cock back into his jeans, trying to convince himself that he had been jerking off to Ginny, not Malfoy, even though he knew that wasn't true.

He had ran out of the great hall durning lunch, hormones raging from the blonde girl.

''HA. Girl... more like monster..."

He thought to himself, despite the fact he had just been wanking to her.

As he exited the lavatory, a panting Ron ran up to him.

"Harry mate! You missed all the excitement! That slimy got Zabini came up and tried getting cozy with Malfoy,
Putting his hands under her skirt and all, and the nut turns around and slaps him! I mean, I would have done the same, but blimey, thought Malfoy would have enjoyed that!"

"Wait- Really?" Harry raised his eyebrows. "Wow." He said

         "Wow...."

"It was kinda hot, really. No denying Malfoy's a pretty thing. Showing her slap that bastard across the face was pretty attractive." Ron shrugged.

Harry chuckled, inwardly wishing he could have seen it.

Even though Harry was in Slytherin, him, Ron and Hermione were still best friends and did everything together.

Harry and Ron began walking back to the great hall, only to walk in to a loud crack, then dead silence. All eyes were on the pretty pale face, no blemishes except for the dark red hand print now on her cheek, being gingerly touched by her own delicate hand.

Draconia Malfoy ran out of the big, silent room, the only sound being the clicking of her high heels.