Truly and utterly fucked

Pansy Parkinson slumped in her seat the next day.

The whole night, she was up comforting her best friend, who went from depressed to pissed off in about .5 seconds.

That morning, Dray has taken almost two hours to get ready.

"Dray, come ON!" All the girls called.

"SHUT UP!" The blonde girl screamed from the bathroom, perfecting her winged liner. She finally stepped out with her puckered lips coated with her deep pink lipstick, a dark nude eyeshadow, and very heavy mascara, the pretty face framed by curled platinum hair.

"Damn Dray, you look good."

"Obviously. Anyways, I have to look good." Dray rolled her eyes and walked into the common room, immediately being pursued by Blaise. "Hey, pretty thing...." He said in a low voice, placing his hands on her delicately curved hips and her large, well sculpted ass.

"Hi Blaisey...." she giggled, twirling her hair on one of her fingers, decorated with long, dark green polished nails.

She spun out of his arms and began to walk away, swinging her hips. "Morning Potter." She giggled and waved gently.

His green eyes followed her ass as she walked out of the room.

"Dammit, snap out of it Harry!"

He shook himself out of the trance and walked to class.

(Time skip cause I HATE writing classes)

The great hall boomed with voices and noises as every student filed in for lunch.

Dray walked over and sat across from Harry.  "Hello, Potter...." she purred.

"What do you want, Malfoy?"

"You." She giggled, leaning across the table.

Harry's eyes went to her large breasts, showing their cleavage through her slightly unbuttoned uniform shirt, causing him to gulp, and his teenage hormones to rush.

"Malfoy-sit down...." he looked her in the eye- oh shit, nothing mistake on his part. She was fucking gorgeous. Dammit.
He thought of anything to settle himself down. Snape having sex with umbridge. His cousin Dudley naked.

Nothing worked as Dray leaned towards him more. "I am sitting down."

Harry was truly and utterly fucked.