Chapter 10 : Drunken She

Start from the beginning

I saw Mir and Piya back in the ball dancing and making merry, but my eyes were still continuously searching for her. I wonder if she returned home. I doubt she did.

She never leaves her work half done. All of sudden my eyes fell on a white gown shining in the darkest corner of the banquet. She was sitting at the bar and was laughing uncontrollably. The bartender was serving her drinks. Anger filled in me. I knew that Ahana didn't drink then why the hell was she even sitting there.

The tender looked a jerk. Pervert. Wait till hold his neck, taking advantage of my gullible wife.
How could Ahana do this? Anger was fuming in me now.

" Ansh... Where are you going? Come back. " I heard Jia shouting.

" Go home and don't call me. I'll call you later. " I said without even looking at her.

My eyes were all focused on that one person who looked like an angel and on whom some devil eyes were sticking like glue. I would readily kill each and everyone with my bare hands. How dare they even look at my Wife.....

What!!! Did I say..... Wife.....

Did she really meant that to me?
I didn't had that answer yet but at this moment I want her to be with me and that too safe.

" Ahana.... What are the hell...... What are you doing ? " I said.

" Ohhhhhh!! So someone is finally frreeee now. Can't you see I am enjoyinggggggg. Didn't you asked me to. He is Jack and he is a superbbbb bartender. I enjoyed fullyyyy. Thankkkkk uuuuuu Anshhhhhh" She said hiccuping.

And emphasising the words. I know it was the drinks that were bringing this crazy side of hers out. But Frankly I liked it. She is always so Conservative. I could see a new Ahana.

" Ahana.... You are so drunk...."

" Sir, this lady is very sweet. Why bother yourself. I ll handle her. " He said. As soon as his words left his mouth I punched him hard in his face, making blood ooze out his broken lips. My single punch was more than enough to bring his teeth out.

" Dare!! You speak anything again. Remember whom you are dealing with. Ansh Raichand and she is my wife. "

" Ansh.... " Ahana called.

" Ahana... Keep quiet. You are not in your senses. I am glad atleast you recognised me. And you... She's my wife. Get out now. And dare you show your ugly face again or I ll blow it off. " I said to him.

A commotion was created and Mir and Piya came there.

" Ansh!! Oh! God...What happened to Ahana? This evening she seemed a bit dull. Need any help. " Mir said.

" No Thanks. " I said without looking at him. I carried Ahana with me towards the car. I didn't gave a damn to what others would think. I just needed her to be safe and sound. I wonder what that tender must be serving her. I knew that it was because of me that she was forced to drink. I asked my driver to bring Ahana's car home as she always drove by herself and I preferred a chauffeur because I drank and she didn't but today the situation got reversed.

Ahana looked so innocent while sitting beside me. Her eyes showed so much purity.

Am I responsible for all this that is happening with us now?

" Ahana... Are you out of your senses? How can you drink? Look at yourself. " I said angrily.

" Answer me dammit... Look at me. Stop avoiding me. " I shouted. How can she ignore me. She was avoiding my glaze.

" Ansh... Am I the one who is avoiding you? And anyways Why do you care?

If you really did then you wouldn't have kept me waiting and not answering my calls. And now you want an explanation. Why should I give you one. Why did you do that? And you are not suppose to tell me what I should do. It's my life and I can doooo whatever I wannnttt... "
She said exaggerating the last words.