Goodnight

(Flashback)

"Go away!" I screamed out loud and a tear rolled from my cheek. He walked towards me, and my side hit the kitchen table. I collapsed with a thud and he looked at me with a frightening stare. "Fine! I'll go. All you do is hate me anyway!" He yelled with a little rumble inside his throat. A tear hit the floor, me leaning against the wooden planks. My sorrows flew against the walls, I knew it. The intimidation of his slam of the door hit me hard in the heart.

He left me...

___________________________

Yoongi wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on my shoulder. He looked at my phone and smiled a little. I could feel the creases just move on his face to form it. "What you looking at?" He teasingly said and played with my hair. "I'm texting my mom. Why you ask?" I questioned him. He laughed silently and shook his head. "I don't know. Just wondered." He flipped back over onto his back and I felt a sudden aura of disappointment hit me. I wanted him to wrap his arms around me again. Somewhat, I wanted to be closer to him.

He sat up on the bed and looked back at me. I flipped over and looked him in the eyes. "Where are you going?" I asked. His eyes fell upon the door and he shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere. I just needed to go take a shower." He got up and looked at me smiling before he closed the door.

Thoughts suddenly ran through my head. The night time presence didn't help at all. I tossed and turned against the sheets and a tear fell from my eye.

Why do I even love him? After all he did to me?

I cried in the sheets and grabbed a part of the blanket in anger. I sniffled and wiped my eyes occasionally, just wiping my sorrows from my frown-creased face. I heard the door open and lifted the blanket over my head. I didn't want him to see me like this.

"Y/N... Are you okay?" Yoongi asked concerned. I sat up and wiped my eyes again.

"I'm okay." I smiled a fake smile at him. He shook his head and sat beside me on the bed. He ruffled his wet hair and sighed. "You're not okay... Tell me what's up."

(Flashback)

I looked over to see the man staring at me. His eyes glistened and he smiled at me casually. My face had reddened and my eyes looked down at my feet. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Y/N." I turned around to see my mother standing there and pointing her finger to the car. "We're going now. Say bye to everyone." She smiled at me. I walked around the place and gazed around to say bye to my family members. The man who was staring at me walked up to me. His eyes dozed off into mine and I smiled brightly at him. "Hello. I'm just leaving though." I giggled. He raised his eyebrows and laughed. "Is that so? Well, I just wanted to tell you your mother is very talented. She has a great voice." He remarked and complimented my mother.

"Thank you." I said.

(Flashback Ends)

My eyes opened and everything felt different. I blinked and looked around, the atmosphere still feeling heavy and my eyelids also from my sleep. I stretched and got up to open the curtain. It was still night, and I had woken up out of the blue.

"Y/N." Yoongi walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "You alright? You fell asleep really fast." He questioned me. I turned my head to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm okay. Just a lot of things on my mind." I answered. He smiled warmly and walked me over to the bed. "Go to sleep. You need it." He stated. Sitting on the bed, I laid down and rested my head on the pillow.

"Goodnight Yoongi." I said.

"Goodnight..." He answered.