Chapter 2: Magic ( BTW- I might be better than Erin)

P.S.- From now on, everything that's in Italics with normal parenthesis is what Erin is saying and everything in bold with normal parenthesis is what Hannah is saying.

I know, I know. I really shouldn't end a chapter like that but, you read a book about my life, by me. You get annoyed, a lot, so welcome to my life. Where talking pencils are considered normal. Okay, where'd I stop... oh right I fainted. What I saw before me was the oracle. Again I know, I know "Fiction book character" but it's real.

I couldn't believe that the oracle had come all the way from the Himalayas to see me. Now you ask me how I knew that she came to see me, well it all started... (Just get on with it) Fine. There was no long story, just that when I came into the room everyone started at me with awe. So Ii assumed it was about me. Yay me. I shouldn't have been excited though, I mean she could've come to send me away on a quest, either way it was amazing. We hadn't had a quest since the 1970's. And that quest didn't go so well so from then on, everyone got training not just people with Battle talent or attack spells. 

(Sam you should explain what that is) Right... so...In our... world. We each have different "specialties". Some people have battle abilities others can charm things or make illusions. There are some other rare people who have all the talents. Summarizing this complicated magic... There are 4 main talents: Battle, Charm, Illusion, and Creative Magic. Creative Magic is using your intellect to defeat your enemy instead of directly attacking your enemy you could enchant a tree to do it. Example: A "Warrior" could slash down the rival with an enchanted sword while a creative, could blindfold their adversary with magic.  Creatives are kinda rare, not as rare as unnaturals. People with all talents of magic are called unnatural because they're really, really rare. In the whole history of the Our House there's been only 1 unnatural.  

Let me guess you want to know what I am, well I didn't know yet at this point of the story so, Muhahahahahaha you must wait. But, I'll ruin Erin's are Hannah's  "claiming" Erin is a "warrior". It's in Quotations because all her magic spreads to her sword, she doesn't have any attack spells or anything like most warriors. (Shut up) You're just mad you don't have any magic spells to attack me with. HaHa (I'll kill you) I know. Now Hannah, she's a Illusionist, she makes illusions. Now, Now Hannah I'm a trained magician. That "Basketball flying toward me" illusion won't wor- oof. That... wasn't an illusion... (Hahahahahaha) Shut up Erin.

Okay, how 'bout we go back to Himalayan Oracles and Fainting in temples. Yay