Chapter 5: Trying to Train.

Key- Erin- italics, Hannah - Bold, and Helen -Underlined

I tried, I truly tried. But it is impossible to train Hannah and Erin. Impossible I say, impossible! So after the long explanation, I got tackled and punched. But that was expected so... I tried to train them. Note: I said tried. I taught them some basic drills and some fighting so they wouldn't be totally vulnerable. But I decided that until I could teach them more me or Helen would have to stay with them.

They just couldn't get then hang of it, I got bored and told Helen to let them pick out their weapons. (She's a Percy Jackson fan, she tries to make everything seem like it) (Yeah, she even convinced the trainers to have monthly capture the flag games) Whatever. Erin came out grinning with a sword, the bad kind of grin. The kind of grin that says, "Someone was going to get decapitated" I did not like that grin. Erin waved the sword like a pro. When I realized she was warrior. I mean she did tackle me a lot. A lot. I smiled at her. Hannah came up behind much sadder. Helene told me that she didn't find a weapon. Well... That's bad. Now she couldn't even fight. This was going to be a long day.

Sorry for the horribly(I'm not british) uneven updates. I'll try to update more. Also, I've had Writer's Block. So that's why this chapter's so bad. This is how bad my Block is:

Twixes are the best

Life is Whipped Cream and Books

"I am so awesome"

I know how bad that was... sorry.