Chapter 1: The Beginning (of everything)

"Sam, where are you going?" Hannah asked.

"Somewhere" I answered back. Erin tackled me, I know, she tackled me! It was common with me and Erin, I tackle her, she tackles me. Eh!

"Tell us!" She said, "Or we'll follow you" she was pretty childish sometimes (Shut Up!) That was her.

"Go ahead" I rolled my eyes. They stared surprised, usually I tell them what I do, and I hardly roll my eyes at my friends.

"I gotta go now" I rushed away.

I would happily say that they didn't follow me and I didn't expect them to. But they did, I knew they would. I doubled back, and looked like I had no idea that they were stalking. But they were very loud, so I knew it was them and lost them, suckers! The truth was I knew about magic before them, I didn't want them to know. They would be in trouble. (Yeah right!) Hannah, at least, I don't care about Erin anymore. (Heh!) I went to the library, my favorite place -(Nerd) "Musko!" I love shut up spells- I went to the deepest section of the reference where nobody went, because it was dusty and the books were too high. I said "Theeyi" and it opened a door, to another one of my favorite places -(Geek) Okay, who removed my spell (I Did) Why Hannah?- the magic library.

It was amazing, magic was all around me and I would spend hours there everyday, I loved that place. Later when it was almost destroyed I was glowing with rage -(No, she's right, it was freaky) (I have to agree, I was afraid to touch her, everyone was) (Her spells were dangerous too.) Thank you- I stepped in and my friend Helen was waiting for me, that was surprising because she always practices magic, when I'm reading. I knew something was wrong. "What happened?!" I asked frantically.

"It's better if you see, for yourself" she replied. I magically changed into cotton clothes, no really! And said "Let's go."

We rush to the temple where everyone had gathered. (Do not believe what she says next). Screw you Erin, Now they won't believe me. All right then don't believe me. So, we arrive at the temple and what I saw before me was so... amazing and impossible, I faint. I blackout right there on the floor.