Chapter 4: Life is messed up.

P.S. I will be putting up a key every single chapter, because I would use different fonts for when Erin, Hannah, and Helen talk but Wattpad won't let me so... 

KEY: Erin- Italics,  Hannah- Bold,  and  Helen- Underlined

***********

Like I say a lot. Yeah, Life is messed up. We had the biggest quest ever and we didn't even know who the other 2 people were. I was given 1 day before the quest started. The prophecy said 5 days, in prophecies if there's a deadline then it usually starts the day after the quest leader has been informed about what she or he has to do. I only read magic I don't know how it works or what it's rules are. I did what any one with a doomsday deadline would do. I... went to school.

At school I had been distant all day. I didn't know how to say goodbye to my mom and my friends. I'll admit it, I cried a little. What I didn't know was how bittersweet that day was going to be. (We're are the other questers) Really, Erin. Fine be like that. So... ummm... Erin dies in the end and Hannah cries a lot. (Sam, I will kill you) You're dead already. (No, I'm not) Whatever. *whispers* She dies... (SAM!!!) Muhahahaha. I went into math class and waved at Hannah, dryly. She flashed me a worried look. I turned away.

Half way through the class Erin fell asleep. You see when... (*puts on professor voice* *talks in British*) from my extensive reading I know that- (Just talk normally) no! Deal with it. So from my extensive reading I know that when one of the magically gifted has a prophecy upon them, they glow when they are asleep.(Is she always like this?) (Yeah she's a great story teller but, this happens) (Shut up!!) Erin fell asleep, and glowed. I used my powers to create an illusion, but I was stunned, Erin was the other quester? Apparently

That meant Hannah was the other quester. This Changes Everything. For people who know what that means... I know :) I didn't know what to do, I wanted to just leave them alone so they wouldn't get hurt but. IT WAS A QUEST!!! I decided to tell them... Later. During History with the most boring teacher ever! I wrote a letter to my mom telling her that If I was not back in 6 days then I was dead, and I was being serious. I didn't know how she would take. I didn't tell her about magic or anything because... well I would sound crazy. I mean would you go up to your mom and say Hey Mom, so I might die in 6 days and I'm a magical freak that can put you under a spell. Not Good. I sent the letter by magic to my bed, so she would find it later.

At the end of the day Hannah and Erin came to ask me whether I could Hang out. I said yeah, sure. But I need to drop by the library first. Erin groaned and followed. I insisted they come to find the book I wanted with me. I went up to the Reference section and whispered "Theeyi" The shelf opened and I pushed an awestruck Erin and Hannah in. What! The Explanation was Helen's job. (It was so... infuriating, they just wouldn't believe me, until Sam conjured a Twix out of no air. I mean Really!?

Erin tackled me and asked in her childish way "Who are you and what have you done to our un-magical Samantha?" (By the way, my full name is Samantha) (He He, probably should have mentioned that) 

I magicked her off of me and grinned. "I was always magical, idiot"

Hannah came and punched me. I zapped her. She laughed and said "No wonder you were acting weird, you didn't wanna tell us"

I sheepishly grinned. "I didn't wan't to get you in trouble- Erin do not touch that!"

She being Erin was trying to open a cursed book. This was going to be a long explanation... for Helen. And me being me was not going to get in between the conversation and make it hard for her.