Chapter 3: YAY, I Have a 5-Doomsday Deadline

P.S.- In the story Helen is going to be in parenthesis with the words underlined                           

As you may have guessed I have a 5-day doomsday deadline. So in a week I would have to train 2  "young whippersnappers" and save the world(s). I'm sure a chapter ago you were thinking; Wow, Sam. I wish I could have powers and stuff. Here's my answer, if you want powers then be prepared to die, a horrible, painful death. Yay, me.

But, there are good things about that, instead of dying somewhere boring, with quests and talents and stuff you could probably die somewhere exotic like Paris or Dubai. I guess with my luck, I would die in the middle of a dessert. Yes, I know how I spelled that. (Get on with it) Fine.

I woke up in the Sick Bay. I saw Helen talking with Kia. I groan and sit up. Kia frowns at me. "You were deeply asleep for 2 days, we banged drums and you wouldn't wake up, you've lost valuable time." 

Two things enter my mind; 2 DAYS!!!!  and valuable time?  "What!? 2 days!?" I ask "What'd you tell my mom!?" 

Helen shakes her head and says," I made an illusion. " Phew. I jump out of bed and ask "What about 'valuable time?'"

Helen stops and looks at Kia, Kia takes a deep breath. "The oracle, issued a quest." She pauses " It's about you... you're responsible for saving the world."

I didn't know what to say. So, I reach to my bedside table and get out a twix. (Twix's are her life) Yeah they are. I slowly finish my Twix and and say. "Who do I go on the quest with?"

Helen answers "Me, and 2 other people, and illusionist, a warrior and... Sam you're an... unnatural."