Chapter Twenty//The Papers

"You got everything?" Jax asked as he walked up and slipped his arms around Sophia, his heart swelling as he never thought he could do this again. The past few days had been like heaven, since every night he went to sleep In his wife's arms and woke up to her beautiful face. He knew this was the big day, the day he was going to take her to the cabin and make love to her once again.

"I think so—are you ready?" Sophia asked as she turned around, Jax noticing the nervous look on her face. He knew she was nervous, since she had every right to be, this was their first trip since he had made the biggest mistake of his life. He still had no idea why he had hurt her in such a way, why he had let some cheap whore cloud his mind.

Colette was nothing compared to Sophia, in every sense of the word. Sophia was beautiful, mind, body and soul and was the only person that Jax felt himself around. To his club, he was a killer and a criminal, but to Sophia he was just Jax.

"More than ready baby—you sure this is alright with you? We don't have to do anything— "His words cut off by her lips as her hands dug into his Kutte, his hands resting on her hips as he felt his body respond to her. "Not sure I can ride with a hard-on baby." Jax whispered as he pulled her to him, a smirk going over Sophia's face as she pulled his buckle open.

"Then don't, take me here—in our bed." Sophia whispered as she pushed the bag to the floor and jumped into his arms. Jax crashed his lips to hers, his entire body trembling as she pushed his Kutte from his shoulders. The kids were with Gemma the house was empty and almost silent as he felt Sophia moan into his mouth.

"You sure about this baby? Are you ready?" Jax asked as he broke the kiss as he set Sophia on the bed, the sun low in the distance meaning if they didn't leave soon they would have to wait.

He watched as Sophia pulled her shirt over her head, Jax biting his lip as he saw she wasn't wearing a bra. Sophia moaned as Jax captured her breast in his mouth, her hands moving through his hair as he feverishly undressed himself. Her body was shaking and her mind was screaming at her, her eyes going to the manila envelope that was sticking out of the bag. She knew what she had to do, but she wanted a moment with Jax.

"Stop, Jax" She said as she pushed him away, the memory of Colette riding him so fresh in her memory. She could still see it, still see the look of pleasure on Jax's face before he realized she was there.

"Was I too rough?" Jax asked as he cupped her face, Sophia shaking her head as she pushed past him and slipped from the bed. She slipped her shirt back on and ran her hands through her hair, once again feeling overwhelmed by it all. She knew that Gemma was happy for them for working it out, but Sophia couldn't shake the fact that for two weeks Jax took another woman. He made love to her and then came home and dared to smile in her face.

"I thought I could do this, Jax—I really did. I thought I could get past you breaking my heart and lying to me, but— "She said as she turned to him, watching as the blood drained from his face. She picked up her bag and pulled out the envelope, her hands shaking as she handed it to him, knowing that their world was about to turn upside down.

"Sophia what is this— "His words cut off as he pulled the papers out, his heart sinking and his soul shattering as he read the bold print. "You filed for divorce?" Jax said as he felt the bile rise in his throat.

"I'm not one of those old ladies that you can cheat on and expect me to stay after a few makeout sessions. I thought I could get past this, I really did and I tried, but—You slept with another woman Jax and I know for a fact that you still see her. I don't care if you don't talk to her she still runs Diosa and you still see her." Sophia said a she felt tears filling her eyes, she didn't want this, but she knew that living as man and wife was no longer an option.