Chapter Fifteen//The Prince Of Charming

"Jax, are you going to be much longer?" Sophia asked as she made Thomas a bottle, the anxiety killing her. She had finally been cleared by her doctor that she was healed to have sex, but of course club business had gotten in the way.

"Not much longer, babe—we have been waiting this long, you can wait a couple more hours." Jax chuckled, Sophia smirking as she knew he was right.

"Jax, its been seven months, I kinda need you." Sophia teased as she looked down at Thomas who was taking his bottle perfectly.

"I need you too, baby—half an hour I can sneak away, are the kids in bed?"

"Everyone but little man, but he is slowly falling asleep, I promise he will be out by the time you get here, but hurry Jax, I might have to start without you." Sophia teased as she heard Jax inhale sharply.

Sophia hung up the phone and put Thomas in his crib making sure Ren and Abel and Charlotte were fast asleep before shutting the door. She carried the baby monitor in the room and slipped from her clothes, leaving her in a red lace panties and bra. She knew that tonight was going to be perfect, but she also knew if Jax didn't keep his promise she was going to use her new vibrator to get the job done.

Ten minutes later she heard the door open and close, her heart racing as she heard Jax rush up the stairs and burst into the bedroom. "Get over here." He growled as he slipped off his kutte and pulled his shirt over his head, Sophia jumping into his arms as she crashed her lips to his.

"God, I missed you so fuckin much, I can't be gentle tonight babe." Jax whispered as he unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor.

"Fuck me, Jax, I need you so bad." She moaned as he set her on the bed, his fingers pulling her panties down her legs as he took in her amazing body. Sophia gasped as Jax slipped from his boxers his hand stroking his hard member as he motioned for her to sit up.

In one perfect motion, he lifted her up and sat her down on his member, Sophia moaning as she felt all of him perfectly sheathed inside her core. She wrapped her arm around him as he began to bouncer her up and down, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as his lips trailed over her neck.

"You like that? You miss this baby?" Jax whispered as he pushed her back onto the bed, his hand digging into her hip as he pumped hard into her.

"I missed you baby, yes, please don't stop! Jax, you feel so good!" She moaned as she tried not to be too loud, since waking the kids was something she didn't want.

"Turn over." He growled as he pushed on her hip, Sophia smirking as she turned over on all fours, her body on fire as she felt him enter her from behind. "Fuck baby—you feel so good." Jax whispered as he kissed between her shoulders blades. He held her hips tight as he pushed hard into her, loving how she called out his name and begged him not to stop.

Jax moaned as Sophia came several moments later, his climax following right after as he spilled himself inside her. In one motion, he pulled Sophia to him, his chest to her back as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"Worth the wait?" He asked he rested his hand just above the scare on her stomach, a scar that would forever haunt him. He was thrilled that Gwen was serving time for what she did, but saddened that she had given up rights to their daughter and her daughter as well.

"More than worth it, will that hold you till I get back on Monday?"

"No, we need at least three more times." Jax smiled as he kissed her lips, the butterflies in his stomach churning as he knew that Sophia had no idea what was waiting for her.

                                                                                               ****