Chapter 19: Crazy!?

Laura's POV

The next day at school, I headed to Ross's locker to meet him so we could walk to class, as usual. I was in a great mood, even though Ross didn't want to come over last night. I had a great face time chat with Rydel and I finished my song Parachute! I started humming it as I walked down the halls towards Ross's locker. I stopped when I heard his voice. I craned my neck around the corner to see what he was talking about. He was chatting with the new girl, Megan.

"Ross. I really like you! And I know you like me too.." Mega said, grabbing Ross's hand. What? He didn't let go. "I know." He answered. Wait he knew? Why didn't he say that he has a GIRLFRIEND! "But we can't date if your dating someone else." Megan told Ross. He hesitated "Fine. I'll break up with Laura." Ross finally said. Megan smiled and hugged him. "I'm gonna get to class. You better break up with her by the end of the day." She warned him. Ross nodded and turned back to his locker. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Ross!" I angrily called out to him, abandoning my spot by the wall. "Laura! I have to talk to you." Ross said as I came up to him. "No Ross. You don't have to talk. I heard you conversation with Megan. So I'll do the job for you. We. Are. Done. Forever!" I angrily shouted as I backed him up to the lockers. "Laura.." He softly said. "Bye Ross." I said, glaring at him. I stormed out of the hallway, tears streaming on my face.

Why? Why? Why me? Is all I could think. I walked out of the building, sobbing. I decided to ditch school and go straight to my room. I sobbed the whole way there. Why would Ross say that about me? I thought he loved me! I got to my room and I quickly opened the door and locked it. I threw my backpack and fell on my bed and sobbed into my pillow.

I cried for an hour straight. I had no tears in me anymore. I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror. What an ugly mess. I felt like ending my life right here right now. I put on some dance shorts and a purple tank top and pulled my hair into a ponytail. No. I shouldn't end my life, but I still shouldn't be like this. My eyes wandered over to the bathroom. I slowly walked to the bathroom and opened the drawer.

My fingers lingered around a razor. I finally pulled it up and sat down on the bathroom floor. I lined the razor up to my arm and dug it in my skin. I shrieked in pain but I knew I had to keep going. The razor perfectly slid across my arms until they were both bleeding severely. Just then, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I stood up to go answer it. I walked a bit slowly to the door because I had blood loss. The blood kept running down my arms.

I finally got to the door and opened it. And there stood Calum. "Laura! What did you do?" Calum said immediately after he saw my arms. I just started crying. He ran past me and into the bathroom. I heard the sink run and he came out with wet paper towels. Calum sat me on my bed and started wiping my arms down. I just sobbed and sobbed.

After the paper towels were soaked with blood, and my arms were clean, he grabbed the band aids. He put 2 huge bandages on each arm, covering up the cuts I made. When he was all done, Calum came and sat next to me. "Now what the heck happened?" He asked me.

I told him the story and he listened intently. "I just feel so worthless!" I cried into his chest. Calum wrapped his arms around me and cradled me."Laura, you know that this isn't the way to handle this. Cutting isn't the answer. Do what you do best!" He said. "What's that? Being hated?" I asked him as I started to cry again. "No! You write the best! How about you do that!" Calum advised me.

I suddenly stopped crying. "You know what! That's a great idea!" I said, looking up at him. I stood up. "Give me 3 hours. I'll text you." I said as I pushed him out of the door. "Thanks." Then I shut the door in his face. I had the best idea ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum's POV

I have never seen that crazy look in Laura's eye. I knew she had an idea, but I don't think it's a good one. I actually came down to her dorm to tell her that Raini came back, but then that happened. I met Raini back in the hallway.

"Well what did she say? Why isn't she here? Did she make any new friends? Did she forget about me?" Raini bombarded me with questions. I explained the whole experience to Raini and she slowly nodded. "I wonder what her idea is." Raini questioned.

*3 hours Later*

I got a text from Laura saying that I can come back now. She had a surprise. "Alright. Laura's ready." I told Raini. She nodded and we headed to Laura's room. I knocked on her door and she opened it, that crazy look still her eye. "I have a surprise for you also." I told her, as I stepped aside and revealed Raini. "Raini!! Your back!" Laura shouted as they both jumped into each other's arms. "Now come in. I have a song.

*after Laura's song*

"Wow." Raini and I both said. "Well do you like it?" Laura asked, stepping aside from her keyboard. I actually loved it, but it was so un-Lauraish. "I loved it." I said, walking towards her. "But it's so not you." Raini finished. "I know it's really not me but it's all my anger in one song!" Laura said as she clenched her fists. "You know what. The talent show is coming up and I'm gonna preform the song." Laura stated. "I thought you didn't like performing onstage?" Raini said quizzically. "Oh. This breakup gave me more confidence. I'm defiantly performing this song. I'll perform it for Ross."

---------------------

-what's Laura's song?! You'll find out soon 😏 Ross is such a jerk😒 but trust me on this! it's still gonna be a raura story😉 Laura is gonna go a little crazier in the story lol.

Comment/ Vote!

Much love, B💋