Chapter 15: First Day

-the next week-

Ross's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping at me. Gosh that thing is freaking annoying. I rubbed my face and smacked my alarm clock to turn it off. I sat up and looked at the time. 7:45! I jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready. I got ready in about 5 minutes and I looked horrible for my last day. I had on black jeans and a red t-shirt on and my hair was a little messy.

I checked my phone while I was walking to the school building and saw I got 3 texts and 1 missed call from Laura.

FROM: Laura❤️💛

Hey! First day of school!!! Wanna have breakfast? 💋💋

FROM: Laura❤️💛

Ross, are you there? It's been 20 minutes. OMG did you forget it's the first day?? Okay I'm calling you.

FROM: Laura❤️💛

Sorry Ross. I gotta go to school. Pls wake up soon hon. Love you💋

I felt horrible for missing those calls from Laura. I stayed up all night fretting about the first day. I got to the school door. I had already memorized my schedule like a geek so I ran to my first class which was English.

"Mr. Lynch. Your already late. Go find a seat but don't be late again. Or it would be a detention." Mrs. Wells said as soon as I got into the classroom.

"Sorry Mrs. Wells. Uh I slept in. Sorry" I apologized as I sat down in a seat next to Calum.

Mrs. Wells nodded and went back to teaching. I opened my book but didn't really listen. My head was still in a fog. Suddenly, my stomach growled. Loud. Darn! I forgot to eat breakfast! Calum turned his head at looked at me, trying not to laugh. I turned red with embarrassment. Gosh I hope the day gets better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ross! Why didn't you answer my texts! I knew this would happen!" Laura drilled me as we both sat down at lunch.

Unlike me, she looked great. She had on a Paris crop tank top and a pretty floral skirt. Her hair was down and curly and she looked absolutely beautiful.

"Sorry. By the way, you look gorgeous today." I told her.

She blushed and smiled but her face turned serious soon after.

"Seriously Ross. It's our last first day here and I want a good year for both of us." Laura said in all seriousness.

I nodded and took a bite of my pizza.

"Your right. I'm sorry and it won't happen again. Ever." I apologized.

Laura smiled. "Good."

We ate lunch and talked a little bit. Laura has changed. She's still shy and gets hate, but she's more confident. Laura never wears her hair up anymore and she's more confident with her clothing style. I'm proud of her.

--------------------------------

-Another filler chapter. Well I'm tired so bye. Much love, B💋