Chapter 11: Morning

Laura's POV

I woke up on Ross. Well sorta. My head was on his chest and my arms were wrapped around him.

I let go of him and stretched. Yesterday was literally perfect. I forgot that everybody hated me. Ross made me feel like the only girl in the world.

A little bit later, Ross woke up. When he turned his head and saw me, he smiled.

"Good morning beautiful" he said.

"Good morning to you too" I smiled.

We both sat up and sat there for a while. Finally, I got up.

"I have to go get ready. You should go ask for some keys" I said to him.

Ross nodded and stood up. He put his shirt back on and adjusted it. I stood there, watching.

"I'm going to break up with Keirsy today" Ross said.

"Okay" I said, giving him a hug.

He hugged me back and we pulled apart.

"Alright I am going to go" he told me.

"Wait what about your sweatshirt" I asked him.

"Keep it" Ross winked.

I smiled and nodded. Ross hugged me one more time and left. I walked into my bathroom and realized that my hair was a mess! I shook my head as I got ready to go into the shower.

As the warm water came down on me, I recapped what happened last night. Ross cuddling with me. Falling asleep on him. I'm so dorky and lonely, this felt like a dream. Just to be sure, I pinched myself. Yep, it's reality. That all happened!

I put on a yellow crop tank top on, some white shorts, and red converse on. I looked at my curly hair. I left it down. Ross made me a little bit more confident.

I called Vanessa and told her what happened.

"Hey what's up little sister?" Vanessa asked cheerfully when she answered.

"Guess who has a boyfriend?" I said immediately.

"Omg who is it!" Vanessa asked.

"Ross" I answered.

"I thought he already had a girlfriend" Vanessa said quizzically.

"Well his "girlfriend" spiked his drink and somehow made him be her boyfriend and ya" I said.

"Oh so he is like cheating on her?" Vanessa asked.

"No he's breaking up with her today" I reassured her.

"Okay. So how did this all happen?" Vanessa asked me.

"Welllll" I started.

After I told her about my day with Ross yesterday, she had to go. After she hung up, I texted Calum. I can tell my best friend right?

Laura : Hey! I have AWESOME NEWS!

Calum: WHAT IS IT?????

Laura: IM DATING ROSS!

Calum: awesome girl! *virtually gives high five*

Laura: hahaha yah. So happy!!!!

Calum: happy for you too!!! I knew Ross liked you!!

Laura: lol okay I have to go! Ttyl!!

Calum: okay bye

I sighed happily as I fell on my bed. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

-----------------

Ross's POV

As I walked down the halls to the office, I thought about Laura. She's so perfect.

Oh shoot! I don't have her number! What kind of boyfriend am I? I'll just get her number on my way back from breaking up with Kiersy. I thought to my self.

I knocked on the office door when I got there. The door was opened by a smiling red headed lady. She had on a black skirt and a purple top.

"Hello! How are you?" she asked cheerfully as she let me in.

"I'm good I was just coming because I was going out of my room and left my keys in the room and I was wondering if you could unlock it for me" I told her. I left out the breaking curfew and sleeping in Laura's room.

She nodded and she got keys from behind her desk.

"Alright! Show me where your room is" she said.

The lady followed me as I led her to my room. She unlocked my door.

"There you go!" she exclaimed.

I thanked her and and closed my door. I showered and put on a red shirt with jeans and converse.

I left my room to go break up with Keirsy.

--------

~okay I know what your thinking. BORING! But this is kinda of a filler chapter. I kinda have writers block. Like I played the scene in my head (yes that's how I come up with ideas) when there is DRAMA. I can't tell you cuz it will spoil the story ;) but that's all I got and that comes later in the story. I might not update for a little bit. On the other hand, I didn't update safe and sound yet because I'm too lazy to write it. Like I know what to write but I don't want to write it. Cuz I write my stories in my notes and somehow, MY STORIES GOT DELETED. So my chapter that was supposed to be the next chapter is deleted. So yah. Sorry if I'm bugging you. I'm bugging myself. I have to get to sleep and I keep on typing. STOP IT BELLE! Okay bye! Much love, B💋 oh and thank you so soo much for 100+ reads and a lot of votes on my books! You guys make my day! Goodnight!