Chapter 14: Seinor Year

No ones POV

Ross and Laura hung out with each other a lot during the summer. They never broke up and they stayed happy. Riker and Vanessa hit it off immediately, also. Now Laura and Ross have to go back to the boarding school to finish off their senior year.

Ross's POV

I looked at Laura while we were in the car driving to the school. I grabbed her hand and she turned and smiled at me.

"I hope this year goes by fast. I absolutely hate this school." I told her.

Laura nodded. "Yeah. And I hope Keirsy doesn't bother us. I want this year to be the best 'cause it's our last one."

I agreed and scooted closer to her. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. I don't know why but I love doing that! (Sorry I didn't know what to put after that!)

Mom's car pulled up into the school parking lot and stopped the car. I got out and opened the door for Laura while Mom got out.

We got our bags and hugged Mom goodbye and walked toward the dormitories. I told Laura I'll meet her at the town after I get unpacked.

Keirsy's POV (there won't be much of hers but it's part of the plot)

"Okay Megan. It's time to rip Ross and Laura apart!" I told my cousin in my dormitory.

Megan rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I don't like doing this, you know." she said for the billionth time.

"Hey I'm paying you! All you need to do is to get in Ross's head and make sure they'll break up. See? Simple." I told her in exasperation. I mean I can't do this all my self!

"Remember your the "new girl" and you want him to show you around. Oh and your starting tomorrow." I reminded her.

Megan stood up from my bed. "Tomorrow? School doesn't start till next week!"

"Ugh fine. Start next week but I'm knocking five dollars off." I rolled my eyes.

----------------------------------

-ohh drama! I don't have much to say so bye😁 much love, B💋