Chapter 10: Sleepovers

Ross's POV

Laura was leaning her head on my shoulder and watching the night sky. Everything was perfect. She looked so cute in my big sweatshirt. We stayed at the boardwalk watching the sky for a long time. Soon, I checked what time it was. It was 1:30 am.

"Laura I think we should go. It's 1:30" I told her.

She lifted up her head and looked at me.

"Are you serious? Wow" she said in disbelief.

I got up and then I helped Laura up. As we started walking, I grabbed her hand again. She's so beautiful. Then, I realized I forgot my keys.

"Oh crap" I said, patting my pockets.

"What?" Laura asked me, full of concern.

"Well I forgot my keys and my door locks automatically and now I have nowhere to sleep " I told her.

"Oh. Well you can sleep in my dorm and you can ask someone for spare keys in the morning" Laura said.

"Oh okay. Do you think that the school would be mad at us?" I asked.

"Nah" she said.

Wow I can't believe I'm sleeping at Laura's place. This day is the best.

"Thanks" I said, giving her a hug.

"Anything for you" she hugged back.

Pretty soon, we arrived at her dorm.

She unlocked the door and we walked in. Laura flicked on the lights and she closed the door.

"We can both sleep on the floor because my bed is too small and I have a secret stash of skinny pop and coke and we can have a mini sleepover!" Laura said in one big breath.

"Alright!" I laughed.

"Let me get in my pajamas" she said as she went into the bathroom, grabbing some clothes.

Good thing I wore sweatpants today! I took off my shirt. I always sleep shirtless. I hope Laura doesn't mind.

A couple seconds later, Laura came out of the bathroom, wearing my sweatshirt and grey shorts, and she saw me shirtless. She stopped in her tracks and stared.

"Laura?"

"Oh I'm sorry!" she snapped out of her daze.

"It's alright. I think it's cute" I chucked.

Laura smiled as she put her clothes in a hamper. Then, she walked past me to get some blankets out of the closet. Laura grabbed a couple pillows from her bed and started to set up on the floor.

"Here let me help you with that" I said as she tried to unfold a big blanket.

A couple minutes later, we had everything set up and Laura was trying to find a movie on her laptop.

"Wanna watch a scary movie" she asked me.

"Sure" I shrugged.

Laura clicked play and she quickly snuggled me. I wrapped my arms around her and I kissed her head. She is so adorable. Laura hugged me really tight, but I didn't mind.

When the movie was done, we were laying down and facing each other.

"What are you going to tell Keirsy" Laura asked me.

"I'm going to break up with her" I simply answered.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around me. She laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. It was perfect.

-------

~I love this chapter! I just think it's adorable. Okay I'm getting tired so I should go!! much love,B💋