Chapter 17: Mood Swings

Ross's POV

I walked to the school in my favorite sweatshirt. My mind was somewhere else. All I was thinking about was how I should get Laura on stage. When I got to my locker, I bumped into someone. It was Megan.

"Oh I'm sorry Ross!" Megan said. I looked into her eyes. Wow, I never realized how pretty they were. Or her gorgeous hair. Snap out of it Ross! "Oh uh hi Megan! How are you?" I asked, opening my locker. "I'm fine. I'm still a little lost. Wanna walk me to class?" Megan asked me. I nodded my head as I put some stuff into my locker.

We headed to her first class, which was history. "Here's history. Call me if you get lost again." I said as I directed her to the door. "Alright. Thanks." She said, giving me a hug. Her hug felt great. I don't know why, but I felt something. "Yeah. Bye." I said, in a trance a little. She simply waved and walked into history, her brown hair swinging. I never realized how beautiful she was.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to jump. I turned around to find Laura. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Laura said quickly. I chuckled. "It's alright." I gave her a hug and put my arm around her shoulder. "Can I walk you to your class?" I asked very gentleman like. I felt guilty because I thought of Megan in a way different perspective. "Ross, what's up? Your acting different. Oh and sure you can walk me to my class." Laura said, smiling up at me. "I'm fine. Just tired." I told her.

Laura's POV

First he's gentleman then he's zoned out? What's wrong with Ross? I wonder why he was standing at the eleventh grade history. I decided to shake it off and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Alright! Here's Science!" Ross said, gesturing me to the door. "Thanks!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek. I waved goodbye and walked into my class.

I was really good in science so I decided to take a seat in the back. I pulled out my songwriting book and wrote away. I had a pretty tune in my head so I wrote some ideas down.

You always break my fall

Hmm.. What breaks people's falls? Mattress? No. Blanket? No. Oh! A parachute!

You always break my fall like a parachute

When you're holding me so weightless...

What next? An idea sprung in my head.

When you're holding me so weightless I can barely breathe

The lyrics kept flooding in my head.

You always break my fall, my fall

Like a parachute

You're my parachute

Pretty soon, I got a chorus.

There's no gravity when you're next to me

You always break my fall like a parachute

When you're holding me so weightless I can barely breathe

You always break my fall, my fall

Like a parachute

You're my parachute

(Parachute, Austin and Ally soundtrack)

That's what I love about songwriting. It's mine. It's my own words into a perfect song.

-------------------------

-(Kinda) a filler chapter! Okay is Ross falling for Megan? GUESS WHAT!? I MIGHT MEET LAURA MARANO AT THE AUTORAM ON SATURDAY

QOTD

1d or justin bieber?

I PICK...NONE CUZ I DONT LIKE THEM (sorry 1directioners and beliebers I still love ya😉)

Comment/Vote! Thanks for the 8k and 7k on my stories! Your the best!

Much love, B💋