Your smile ~ EddMatt

Edd's POV

I look at Matt across the cafe. He's with a girl here, I feel defeated but then again. I'm here on  a date with a guy. I look over at the guy. Once again, looking at his phone. He wasn't making an effort to act interested. I don't even think he's gay. I sigh in annoyance, trying to get his attention. He looks up from his phone. "So um.. what's your hobby?" I ask. "Uh I play guitar." He said looking back down at his phone. So much for conversation.

I look back over at Matt, who seemed to be having not much fun with the girl flirting with a guy every 5 seconds. I guess we both weren't having much luck. "So hey, you wanna go chill out at my place, maybe watch a movie?" The guy asked. I looked at him. I had a feeling in my gut that was just horrible. But I agreed to go.

~time skip~

I sat down on the couch, the apartment was average looking. It wasn't crappy but still, I would say Matt does a better job decorating with pictures of himself though. I'm not gonna lie, I'm in love with Matt. But I know for a fact that we won't be together. Matt doesn't seem to be interested in guys but what do I know. The guy throws on some movie.

~time skip after an hour~

I start feeling myself drift off. Then I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I grab it, it was Matt!

Matt: Hey Edd! Have you finished your date yet?
Edd: No not yet, were watching some 1980's movie.
Matt: Oh, well I hope you have fun!
Edd: Having a grand time.

I roll my eyes at my last text. I put my phone away and I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. I look over at the guy. He brought his face close to mine. I start to panic. He kissed my cheek. His lips were cold and cracked. I shiver. I grab my phone and quickly get up. He tried to grab my hand but I run off to the bathroom.

Edd: Matt please come pick me up! I'm at (random address)
Matt: what happened?
Edd: I'll explain later.

I get out of the bathroom and the guy pined me against the wall. I whimper in fear. He leaned in to kiss me but I pushed him off. I quickly ran out of the apartment and ran down the stairs. It was raining. Luckily Matt's Should be here soon. I start feeling tears come down my face as I felt pain hit my back. I feel my back. It was bleeding and and felt bruised. He's throwing rocks! I start run faster as tears fall down. Rocks and I believe pine cones came down hitting me. I see Matt waiting. I run up and hug him tight. Blood was dripping down my back, staining my hoodie.

"Edd what happened?" Matt's seemed worried. "Matt please, let's just leave!" I almost yell. Matt nods and carries me to the car. We sat in silence until I spoke up. "He tried to kiss me but I ran out. He didn't want me to leave so he tried using pine cones and rocks to slow me down.." Matt seem surprised. He pulled over and looked at me. "Edd can you take off your hoodie please?" He asked. I nodded and he reached in the back and grabbed something. My hoodie was covered in blood. I pulled off my white shirt. It was messed up with blood as well. He had a first aid kit and started helping the wounds on my back. After wrapping a bandage about my back he hugged me softly and awkwardly. "Matt?" I looked at him. He seemed to be blushing. He soon buckled back up and handed me his hoodie. He was now only wearing his green coat and a t shorts I slipped the hoodie on, it was really big on me and it was so soft.

"Matt. Thank you." I whispered.

~time skip back to their house~

I tried to exit the car but Matt carried me bridal style before I could get out. I feel my face heat up. He placed me lightly on the couch. Tom walked in and asked "Edd what happened?" "Um, long story?" I said. Tom hugged me and got me some water. "Thanks Tom." He nodded and went back to his room.

Matt picked me up again and laid me in my bed. I grab his sleeve. I don't want him to go. "Matt can you stay?" I asked. He smiled and laid next to me. I cuddled to his chest. He kisses my forehead. I blush but I smile up at him. "I love you Edd." "I love you too Matt" I smile brightly. He chuckled.

"I love your smile."

A/n: hope you enjoyed! I wanted to have something for when I can't really update my main books and stories